Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

Ephron
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:26 pm
-Name:my real name is David Allan Osborne
-Nickname-some of my nicknames include Ephron (Aka"Ephy") i am also called nipio or νήπιο as its supposed to be read which i like it more then Ephron but only certain people can call me that biggrin
-Age- I am 20 years old
-Location- I live in Wake Forest, North Carolina
-Favorite Music- I love a wide range of much that include bands like
-Cake, Death Cab For Cutie, Hootie and the Blowfish, Etc. Etc.
-Favorite Books- All Forgotten Realms books out there smile
-Hobbies-ehh not really anything special, i usally try and play DnD with a group of guys every Friday which is actully really fun when we stop being retarted and actully play >_<
-Favorite Gaian Item- i would have to say my hair, its not really an item but you have to buy it in a store so it follows in a type of item
-Other Websites You Visit

More to Come  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:27 pm
Some Pictures of myself :-p

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

now i'm not a person that takes many pictures so you won't see many :-/  

Ephron
Crew

Ephron
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:28 pm
As most people know, i'm a avi whore. I love to change my avi so much so here are some of my looks over the years i've been on gaia biggrin

I had this one for awhile and i liked it, it flowed to me and looked cool with the glasses and hair combo while i had a good thrown in amount of gold trim and purple colors

I liked this one at the time and had it for awhile but when i look back it was alittle under-done and didn't flow with shapes as i wanted it to but i did the best i could for my style and gaia's items :-/

I'm very proud of this one weather people are or not >_<, i made this the month the headphones came out and spent a long time coming up with the idea and awhile longer to track down and get all the items needed. its alittle different then what i usally do but i'm happy with it never the less

...now..this one, i just had fun with and covered as much as my body as possible and make it weird/evil as possible and as you can tell i'm not all that good at being evil >_<

i made this one for a contest that i think i remember winning or placing 2nd...i don't actully remember the out come of it :-/ but i like this one alot because its simple but so well done i think  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:28 pm
reserved  

Ephron
Crew

Ephron
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:40 pm
-reserved-  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 9:22 pm
"Hey I remember those avies. Except for the 2nd to last one. I didn't see that one. I think the current on tis really cool and different from the others. Nice bio."  

Kitty Katsurama

MPH Member Bios

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff