Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
HAHA :C And.. dreams Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magus
  >Macha
View Results

Destry

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 2:25 pm
Shialu
Okay... in order.
SRSLY emo Maybe, because I didn't advertise much.

Actually, I asked them and it's fairly positive biggrin

I almost always remember my dreams. I've had two centered around Ovan, and the first got me into the .Hack// fandom, because it was so sad. The second one he was trying to kill me. I could get into more detail.. but I don't feel like it. I also had a dream that Alan Rickman was on a couch with Bankey Edwards (Jason Lee) on Oprah, and he went into a 'hot' position with bankey edwards, and pointed towards him saying "This is my Man-woman." Plus more stuff happened, but yet agian I"m not getting into detail.
dramallama

That could be true, but then again, it's not like I understand the arena at all. I'm sure you'll have better luck next time!

Reeeally? That's awesome! You must be so excited. (:

Haha, wow. XD Ovan trying to kill you. That makes for an interesting dream. Not as ineresting as Alan Rickman and Bankey Edwards, though. Shialu, what crack do you smoke before you go to sleep? D: Can I have some?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:56 pm
I'm liking the poll. cool
I had a dream one time that I got a special Halloween dress sphere in FFX-2 and when I woke up, I was all sad. D:
I had a dream I fell into a coma too, but I wasn't scared. :]

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

fk12

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:47 am
HAY GUIZ. I had this dream last night, and I felt like sharing it with you all~ heart Especially because some of you were in it.

It started that BreathLess was throwing a party, and she invited the whole guild plus half the cast of G.U. 8D She kept trying to get Alkaid and Atoli to make out. Meanwhile, I kept bumping in to things (the graceful thing I am). When these things would fall and break, Shialu and I screamed, "DAMMIT OVAN!", to which he replied, ";_; Stop blaming me for something I'm not doing~"

ANYWAY. Things started picking up, and suddenly the door got knocked down. It was the Hetero Trio, and they were pissed that they weren't invited to the party. So, they kidnapped Slate, Griever, Atoli, Zelkova, and a bunch of other people who I can't remember (about half the guild, I'd say 8D). The rest of us started spazzing and were like, "ZOMG! WHAT DO WE DO?!"

Eventually, we calmed down enough to formulate a plan. Kibby, Shialu, Haseo, and me formed one party (party limits are for pack mules), and BreathLess, Yoakaiy, Shino, and 2 other people who I can't remember were the other party. Everyone else would stay behind to keep a watch in case they came back. Group #2 went to Wald Uberlisterin to look, which made me go, ";_; NO FAIR YOU GUYS SUCK," 'cause that's my favorite Lost Ground. Group #1, however, went to Hulle Granz, where SURPRISE SURPRISE, the Hetero Trio was hiding.

One exciting 20-minute battle later (during which I discovered... that there was apparently a support skill called "Whore"... 8D), we beat them. Almost instantly, we were warped to the control room from Jurassic Park. There, Dr. Grant was like, "We have been watching you for quite some time." And... I woke up after that.

biggrin Signs that I should get a life? Perhaps...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:56 am
AW YEA. I'M A DREAMFLUENCE.

What did we look like by the way? When I had a dream about you you were a human version of your gaia avatar except with rainbow socks. And In your Sakubo costume.

Shialu

fk12

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:24 am
I have no idea, honestly. You looked like normal people, but my brain said, "OH, THIS IS [insert person here]," so I just went with it. 8D  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 7:03 pm
SO I HEER I WUZ IN YER DREAMS. ;D  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Thefallacy_of_BlueInnis

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:32 pm
I have a dream log on a account of mine

Tehmirage_ofdablue_innis  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 1:41 am
fk12
HAY GUIZ. I had this dream last night, and I felt like sharing it with you all~ heart Especially because some of you were in it.

It started that BreathLess was throwing a party, and she invited the whole guild plus half the cast of G.U. 8D She kept trying to get Alkaid and Atoli to make out. Meanwhile, I kept bumping in to things (the graceful thing I am). When these things would fall and break, Shialu and I screamed, "DAMMIT OVAN!", to which he replied, ";_; Stop blaming me for something I'm not doing~"

ANYWAY. Things started picking up, and suddenly the door got knocked down. It was the Hetero Trio, and they were pissed that they weren't invited to the party. So, they kidnapped Slate, Griever, Atoli, Zelkova, and a bunch of other people who I can't remember (about half the guild, I'd say 8D). The rest of us started spazzing and were like, "ZOMG! WHAT DO WE DO?!"

Eventually, we calmed down enough to formulate a plan. Kibby, Shialu, Haseo, and me formed one party (party limits are for pack mules), and BreathLess, Yoakaiy, Shino, and 2 other people who I can't remember were the other party. Everyone else would stay behind to keep a watch in case they came back. Group #2 went to Wald Uberlisterin to look, which made me go, ";_; NO FAIR YOU GUYS SUCK," 'cause that's my favorite Lost Ground. Group #1, however, went to Hulle Granz, where SURPRISE SURPRISE, the Hetero Trio was hiding.

One exciting 20-minute battle later (during which I discovered... that there was apparently a support skill called "Whore"... 8D), we beat them. Almost instantly, we were warped to the control room from Jurassic Park. There, Dr. Grant was like, "We have been watching you for quite some time." And... I woke up after that.

biggrin Signs that I should get a life? Perhaps...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. WHY WASN'T I IN THIS? emo  

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 5:51 pm
Thefallacy
I have a dream log on a account of mine

Tehmirage_ofdablue_innis

Interesting. :]
Maybe I'll check it out sometime.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:00 pm
@Griever- Why yes, you were. ;D

@PPN- I think you were one of the people kidnapped by the Hetero Trio, actually. xd ;  

fk12

Arietis

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:52 pm
Dreams involving .hack are extremely amusing. Well, for me, anyway.

I once had a dream that AIDA invaded my birthday party, and infected all my friends. But when my friends got infected, they turned into polar bears who screamed "HUG ME NOW." And if you hugged them, you got infected too. LAWLZ.

Also, I had a dream that Ovan, Endrance and I were running around London destroying churches. And then we went to look for Haseo...and only found some bitchy girl who was dressed like him. (His first form.) It took me a while to realize it wasn't him. :<

I've had more, but...they're too confusing and trippy to describe.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:49 pm
<_< >_>

...XD I love this guild. It's topics like this that keep me here.

Jack2634

Avakar

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:03 pm
I have to definitely agree with you! I had a .hack dream before, everyone was trying to tickle Balmung and during all that, one of Helba's boobs deflated O_o' it was really weird  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 4:20 pm
YUP YUP.  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items