Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
::[Vacation.Distaster]:: (FINALLY FULL x3!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seem interesting?
  Hell yeah!
  Pft. No.
View Results

jinxercat2006

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:13 pm
"Are you sure you don't need any more blood?" She asked, blushing at what she was about to say. "...Because... I'd love to get to know you more... And, uh, I know it's a big commitment, but, I'm willing if you need more blood." She smiled bashfully. "I'd love to go out with you."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:46 am
"Really? Do you want to go on a walk? It's really nice outside." He asked her. Sure, it wouldn't be the perfect first date, but it would be nice. He thought about what made him ask her, but he liked the outcome. Did he love her already?  

Ashley Amnesia

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:54 am
(( domokun ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:16 pm
Kat smiled a little. "Sure, a walk sounds great." She blushed a little, but didn't realize it. She felt a little different somehow. What is it about this guy? I just feel attracted to him like no other... She looked up at him bashfully, a sudden urge to kiss him.  

Cabochon

Ashley Amnesia

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:55 pm
"Shall we go then?" Daniel asked her. 'I think I'm in love...Should I kiss her or will it make her feel weird? I won't know if I try... he thought as he leaned in to kiss her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:02 pm
"Uh, sure." Kat said. Her voice sounded almost queezy. It seemed like this boy had put a spell on her, and she was hopelessly under his thumb. She was already blushing before Daniel lean towards her. She did the same, closing her eyes and thinking, Love has no boundries. We can make this work.  

Cabochon

Ashley Amnesia

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:08 am
Daniel closed his eyes also. As soon as he kissed her, fireworks seemed to go off. Daniel knew it now, she was the one.

After a few seconds, he forced himself to pull away. He wondered if she felt it too. Daniel stayed silent, waiting for her to say something.

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff