Reply Highlander Roleplaying - Free Form
An odd spar? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vesta Shade

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:23 pm
She didn't pause in her answer, "I suppose fight and die." No sign of regret to that, or care, or anything, it was just a fact, a soild fact.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:27 pm
For the first time in a long time Luana felt like screaming, or maybe just yelling, instead she settled for a quiet anger that echoed in her tone, "Yes, you've grown up so much, to the point you don't care if you live or die, how very noble of you, to not even put forth a try, to accept death like it's nothing at all." She stood simply because she couldn't sit still anymore, she almost took a step towards the other immortal, but that would have lead in her wanting to deck her, instead she took up pacing, "So glad to see that you welcome death with open arms, maybe I'll pass that along to a few people since you lack so much care." So she was being a little harsh, but she felt it was needed.

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Vesta Shade

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:28 pm
She was silent a few seconds, only a few seconds though, "You wouldn't kill me yourself?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:30 pm
A harsh chuckle on that, "And risk some of your stupidity rubbing off on me, oh no, not a chance, I still have things I want to do, I haven't made it this far to have to deal with something like that, I'll leave that curse to else one."

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Vesta Shade

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:31 pm
Now she faultered, looking almost confused, but in thought at lest as she gave a small nod, "I...I see, I'll put thought into it then."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:33 pm
Now that pulled a pause from Luana, surprise clear in her eyes, "Oh, well, good, you do that, and hopefully you'll grow a brain before it's of no use to you." She really hadn't been expecting Keket to say she'd think on it, she still had some things she could rant on, which left her rather wordless now.

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Vesta Shade

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:41 pm
Keket blinked on that, not really sure how to answer, so she didn't, only bowed and left, having nothing to say, and not having a lot to think on.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:03 pm
Which left Luana to shake her head, though after tidying up a bit more she exited the church to look for Kali, doubting that she left at all, and she was right, the girl was listening to an mp3 player having a good old time. A small smile was seen as she silently walked up behind her and tapped her on the shoulder, Kali jumped and screamed as she moved away then turned, again gun in hand looking rather pale now.

"Don't do that! Crazy a** cup-cakes I swear!"

Luana only smiled against and walked off laughing slightly.

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Highlander Roleplaying - Free Form

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out