Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
D< I'd rather take a hammer to my teeth... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cheesecake?
  Good god it's delicious.
  I'd rather not, thank you.
  It's all right. I like pie more. (:
View Results

Destry

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:29 pm
Why would you buy Slate? Last time I checked, I was pretty sure he was free. D: I mean... ninja

MONSTER QUOTE POST V. 3000:

Sauce-Kay
New York Cheesecake? XD I get raspberry even though it just tastes like throw up.

Nah, I don't even like being in my house alone. I can't stand...just silence, it's weird.
Gaaaah I wanna play WoW again. ;__;
Yeah, then I'd probably quit WoW and just get addicted to "The World."

I could really go for a McFlurry right now. D:

No silence? Really? But that's one of the best sounds (or lack thereof) in the world! Gives you a chance to really just sit there and not have any interference for once.

I will never understand WoW addicts. XD Silly Saucey. And your sisters.

Y'know, I had an M&M one a month or so ago and I really didn't like it. M&M's and ice cream really shouldn't be together!

Shialu
Reservations at the Grand Mariott Inner harbor hotel or whatever. I WANT TO GO TO OTAKON ;-;

I'd get some pizza from Dominoes or something. We never get pizza here ;_;

And, that really sucks about your teeth. I wouldn't know, because I have near perfect teeth, only a gap and one tooth out of place, which doesn't need to be fixed until I feel like it.

You'll get there! I BELIEVE IN YOU.

Aww, that's a shame. What's your favorite kind? o:

I envy you. D: I WANT YOUR TEETH. But one day I'll have decent teeth. One day when I have a thousand dollars or something. And medical insurance. XD

Harakibi

Hey, the chatterbox : D

All the money in the world... I'd live somewhere quiet and secret where I can just sit and play everyday.

Meat is good. I love crab.

CB's a wonderful place, isn't it?

That sounds nice to me. (: What kinds of things would you do?

I love crab too! And meat in general. Do you dip your crab in anything?

Kyle Hyde
*gasps* Sorry about your teeth.
That must really suck. D;

All the money in the world?
I'd buy any video game or game console that catches my attention.
then, I'd, um... donate to the, uh, 'help me find a cure for cancer' society, and to 3rd world countries too.
Then I'd some how pay all my teachers to let me stay home.
At home, all I would do is sleep, and play videogames.
And maybe eat.
As for what I would like to eat, I'm really craving some Chinese right now.

Aw thanks, but I'm getting used to it. They'll either a) get fixed one day or b) get knocked out by a hammer, whichever I do first. Then everything will be fine again!

Sounds good! Donating's a nice thing to do as well. XD And who needs school when you have all the money in the world? Really now. Then again, money + education = power. Power is fun.

Chinese is good stuff. <3 I went out for some a few days ago.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:09 pm
OWch I feel sorry for you, same boat had a double root cannal ... @.@ I hate thinking about teeth I avoid the thought completely if I can, I seldom do think about that. I have all the $$ I need I have 1 leir Jet, 5 cars (not telling what type but they're nice) And... :3 well lots of stuff... biggrin but lets see if I could SPEND IT, THAT would so ******** rock, I'd buy my friend (yes I'd buy him and make him live in america) ... I'd try to buy happyness though they say that isn't possable, also I would try to get homeless people a GIANT house place like place... @@
User ImageMinä tahdon kernaasti puhua suomen kieltä, mutta en minä taida.

AGENTYELLOWBEE

Blazing Star

10,825 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

tehmirage_ofdablue_innis

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:25 pm
buy every slice of cheesecake and eat it in front of you. twisted

Jk, but i have that, naturaly, it sux so badly! I cant stand it when people chew ice ;_;  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:18 am
Lumine V
OWch I feel sorry for you, same boat had a double root cannal ... @.@ I hate thinking about teeth I avoid the thought completely if I can, I seldom do think about that. I have all the $$ I need I have 1 leir Jet, 5 cars (not telling what type but they're nice) And... :3 well lots of stuff... biggrin but lets see if I could SPEND IT, THAT would so ******** rock, I'd buy my friend (yes I'd buy him and make him live in america) ... I'd try to buy happyness though they say that isn't possable, also I would try to get homeless people a GIANT house place like place... @@
User ImageMinä tahdon kernaasti puhua suomen kieltä, mutta en minä taida.

Double root canal? Ooouch. D: I'm glad I didn't have THAT. I'm sorry! But as for your money spending, sounds great to me! XD And I do truly think money can buy happiness, so I'm sure you'd have no problem. Would you really still live in America, though? o:

tehmirage_ofdablue_innis
buy every slice of cheesecake and eat it in front of you. twisted

Jk, but i have that, naturaly, it sux so badly! I cant stand it when people chew ice ;_;

Then I'm sure you wouldn't mind BURNING ALIVE. D:

Okay, not really. d;
I know! I miss chewing ice. Watching people do it makes me sad. At least we're not alone? XD Not that it makes it any more bearable, right? Nowadays I just don't chew on that side of my mouth at all. I've mastered the art, er. Somehow.

Destry

ZIMG

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:33 am
Pink Plastic Ninja
User Image The first thing I'd buy is WoW. Not even kidding. My parents won't buy the game and pay $15 for it monthly because they think I'll never ever leave the computer.

Even though I already do that with Gaia sometimes. BUT WHATEVER. D:

And then I'd buy a mansion with a secret lab and start creating Destry clones.

As for dinner, I'd have human flesh.
And if no one's willing to give up their body after they die so I can try cannibalism, I'd just go to Shige's and eat like a fat kid.

LOL DESTRY CLONES

WoW didn't eat me >D But then again I'm not on my compy as much as you.

As for me....I have no idea what I'd do with all the moneys...

EVERYTHING I WANT TO  
Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces