Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
I'm just curious o_O

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What server?
  Scania
  Bera
  Broa
  Windia
  Khaini
  Bellocan
  Mardia
View Results

D i v i n i t y

Tipsy Prophet

7,075 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:36 pm
Ummm, I'm wondering. If someone were to make a thread called.
"Lets Maple Together[Bera Players]"
(yes, this is so a rip off of the Mardia one),
would anyone actually like... "Maple" together? O_o
I mean, I've been recently expanding my buddy list and stuff and I notice... like... almost ALL my buddies never talk. They're all training. Is that weird? o_O
I mean, I know it's not odd to see someone high lvl log on and just start looking for a party and train, but it's so quiet o.O
My guild is like the only people I can talk to or hang out with x_X
And a few of my exception friends xp
Anyway, if someone were to make a Bera thread to just... get a bunch of gaians to hang out on MS, would anyone actually be interested? o.o
I've been busy lately but when I do go on MS, I just wanna hang out x_X
I really find it boring to just constantly train.
No flames please.
Just wondering if any Berans would actually consider just hanging out and maybe train(not hardcore training or anything. More like fighting mosnters because bored or really have nothing better to do). o.O
And yes... I know that a lot of people have school(including me).
No one is forcing anyone to be active o.o  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:41 pm
yeah sure, add me. I only got like 3 friends, 1 of em plays mostly in windia, and all 3 of em are in hawaii. I like local friends, but i guess u can add me Fujiyoka. (im on right now)  

Brighte

TiffanyTiffTiff

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:13 am
add my on ms and gaia but I might not be able to logg on, on maple story because for some reason its not working becuase of the Stupid patch. my name in Ms is PebbleCleric and I'm in bera.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:26 am
Yeah..
For me I log on, about 5 people are on.
2-3 people are training.
One girl is talking to her boyfriend. (She talks to him by whispers.)
And one person is AFK.
It's always quiet.
Gets lonely. >_>  

Zarow

Meigumii

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:00 am
I've been wondering when this would be brought up. xd

Mm, I love Bera. I have an active guild so I always have someone to talk to, but when I trained, I always trained solo. It would've been nice to have a training buddy more often, but then again, no one would want to party with someone with my stats.

Hanging out with more Gaians on Bera sounds very nice. I've seen quite a few people on Bera in this guild who I'd love to talk to sometime. Someone can start a thread to see how it goes, but I don't know if I'll ever be very active on Maple again.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:08 am
I wonder the same thing. I'm always looking for a party whether to train or just go do stupid s**t. But no one my level ever wants to do anything but train.  

VaIentine Hoskuo

Pawsie-Incognito

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:17 am
I really don't think you WILL add me because I'm still level 6 ... But I'm in bera too...
IGN: Quaack

I do have a elvel 50 cleric and a level 36 Sin but I never go on them?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:25 am
Sure I'd love to hangout.
o.o I myself have retired from training [general and hard core training.] I think I still zakum sometimes. But I've moved to my university campus so I probably won't be on as much.

And yeah I understand what you mean by unchatty buddy list. My buddy list is pretty much training most of the time or Amoria party questing or zakum. Same applies for my guild too but oh well.

Ign:Alentseya
If you want to chat or hang out sometimes.

xD Beran gaiaers meet up sometime? Since Scania kind of had one awhile ago. Maybe we should do one? ^^

Darkaznstargoddess

Ruthless Genius

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

D i v i n i t y

Tipsy Prophet

7,075 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:01 pm
@Pawsie: Lol, it's alright. Anyone lvl 1 - 200 is fine xD
This isn't actually a thread I made to list all the Beran Gaians that want to hang out... it's just the thread I made to see if ANYONE was actually itnerested. I see that there are some so I think I might make on o:
I hope I can actually just hang out and maybe a little bit of training(doesn't matter if I gain the lamest EXP, Lol)
I'm just going to hang out on MS for a while right now... I think I'll start the thread tomorrow. (The thread that will be the unofficial "Lets Maple Together" for Berans.
Anyway, anyone on Gaia can add me. My IGN is xKabuto. Happy Mapling Berans ^^
(and everyone that's not from Bera, too, of course)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 3:01 pm
I'm the exact same way. I've lost my motivation to level ever since hitting 3rd job. My guild talks, but it's rare for me to get together with anybody on my list or in my guild. Training for me is really slow and boring. Most times I just wanna goof around, thats the fastest way for me to train. If I don't pay attention to my exp by goofing off with others, I'll be surprised at what I've gained. As you know though...Thats not happening =/  

Kaiorin II

D i v i n i t y

Tipsy Prophet

7,075 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:51 pm
Anyway, thanks for all replies, guys ^^
I'll open a thread tomorrow or maybe later because I might be busy tomorrow ><
I'm tired so Imma go play some smash and then go to sleep. Came home form just going on quads with my friend.  
Maple Story

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games