Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
Interview With Brendon While In Leeds

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:54 pm
Brendon Urie was interviewed during the Carling Weekend [August 26, 2007] in Leeds by Contact Music. Click here to watch the interview. <3

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:40 pm
I want to watch. But I can't, because I need to keep the volume down (my parents have already yelled at me twice, and it seriously wasn't at all loud. Stupid extremely thin walls gonk Plus it's like almost 3am...) So now I'm just listening to my iPod instead. (Cobra Starship wink heart )

I wrote a post-it to myself saying I had to watch it still though xp

Polyphonic Twilight

Leowna

Friendly Conversationalist

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 4:21 am
Did anyone else notice that Brendon said, 'You know' a lot?
I usually don't notice stuff like that.

I liked it. whee  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:34 am
I didn't notice that...

I did notice that he seems... more mature xp I don't know. He's not his usual crazy self. Like actually giving serious answers instead of making everything a joke like he tends to do... I liked the interview though.

I do hope that they end up releasing the songs they're not going to be using on the album at some point. It'd be such a shame to have 'wasted' Panic! At The Disco songs.

And really, Brendon. Everybody already knows that William is sexy. I was expecting a better secret xp

Polyphonic Twilight

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 3:25 pm
He seems a little nervous answering questions by himself. xD He like...figets a lot.

I love Brendon's personality. I think he seems the same as he did last year when he did this interview...part 1, part 2, part 3.
He just seems so nice. whee I want to meet him, and just talk to him.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:44 am
He does fidget a lot... and like tap his foot / shake his leg. But he does that in other interviews (with the whole band) too xp

Oh, I remember that interview. I'm pretty sure it's one of the first things that made Brendon my favorite xp heart
You're right, he does seem kind of the same... except a little less relaxed in the Leeds interview.

Maybe when he has to answer the questions by himself he just answers them more seriously because he doesn't have Ryan there to add on to his answer... Because to me it seems like a lot of times when the interviewer asks something, Brendon (and sometimes everyone else) just jokes and then Ryan usually ends up explaining. Although I guess there are times when Brendon talks a lot also.. and Jon. I don't know, whatever xp
Watching that interview now though (the one you posted), I noticed that most of the time he's talking he's not making eye contact with the interviewer or the camera. He looks down a lot. But it's cute. And his smile is cute. And I'm totally in love with that kid. (Well, as much as it's possible to be in love with someone you've never met before rolleyes xp )

And yeah I've always thought he seemed really.. sweet. It'd be awesome to just be able to hang out with him for a day. (Or preferably longer...)

Polyphonic Twilight

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:20 pm
I don't think he started doing to the figet thing until like...late last summer. xD Because all of the interviews before then...he seems SO shy! <3

And I agree with the everyone joking and Ryan answering it thing. xD I've also noticed that.

It'd be awesome to like, tour with them. And help them set stuff up and stuff. surprised Or be like...a technical person. Or hand them the proper instrument when it's needed. <3 That'd be like, the best job ever. Because you could get to know them backstage and stuff. xD

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:56 pm
Ohh I know. I've thought about that before too. You could get paid to like, hang out with them surprised  

Polyphonic Twilight

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:52 pm
Haha, yeah! I'd buy them the world with my earned monies. crying heart

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:31 pm
`PrimeRib
heart

I'd feel like I should be the one paying them...

Polyphonic Twilight

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:29 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
`PrimeRib
heart

I'd feel like I should be the one paying them...

All of them. <3
And Eric.
And the other dude that plays the cello.
And the dancers. <3
And the off-white piano.
And hobo.
And Keltie.

I'LL PAY THEM ALL. scream heart

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 2:00 am
Speaking of Hobo, I love that picture of Ryan and his dog who I don't think is Hobo because I seem to remember Pete saying something like "Hem wishes he could get a girl like that"... and Hobo's not a girl, is he? xp

Anyway. That was random, but I saw that picture again last night so I thought of it...

But yes. They should all be paid for their awesomeness! heart Except you forgot Zach! surprised

Polyphonic Twilight

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:42 am
Polyphonic Twilight
Speaking of Hobo, I love that picture of Ryan and his dog who I don't think is Hobo because I seem to remember Pete saying something like "Hem wishes he could get a girl like that"... and Hobo's not a girl, is he? xp

Anyway. That was random, but I saw that picture again last night so I thought of it...

But yes. They should all be paid for their awesomeness! heart Except you forgot Zach! surprised

I think Hobo is a girl..? O.o I can't find that one picture. D=

Oh my gosh, HOW COULD I FORGET ZACH?! I met the guy.
I'm sorry, Zach. crying heart

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:15 am
Oh really? Haha. Hobo is such a guy's name.
At least, I think it is..? xp sweatdrop
You're right though. He's a she. Says so right here.

And hey wait, you met Zach?! Did you tell me about this already??? In a way I think you might have.. except I don't really remember sweatdrop

Polyphonic Twilight

x_puppeteer_x_doll_x

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:15 pm
`PrimeRib
Polyphonic Twilight

I think Hobo is a girl..? O.o I can't find that one picture. D=

Oh my gosh, HOW COULD I FORGET ZACH?! I met the guy.
I'm sorry, Zach. crying heart
WHAT?! You indirectly met P!ATD and you didn't tell me? How could you?! I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS! gonk  
PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games