asian avenue
  AIM
  i dont like any of them
View Results

DiSxBxLyoN

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:45 am
which 1 do you think is better  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:15 pm
It's kind of hard to say since they're not all completely the same types of sites? I guess in a way they are, but I wouldn't think of MySpace and Gaia as being along the same lines. Anyway, as I've said in other posts in other places, I'm not big on the whole MySpace thing, since I started out on Friendster and Facebook, and after being on those sites a lot, my friends and I weren't too big on MySpace. I still have one, and I'll still log in to blog, or if I have a message, but that's about it. I have like...22 friends on there, since most of my friends are on Friendster and Facebook, if anything.  

Fuku Taichou

kingofsoul

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:33 pm
I like myspace but Facebook is better !!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:29 am
i have tried only Myspace, Friendster and Gaia.. so far, I like Gaia the most because it has games and it's FUN!! 3nodding  

demonyita

thejrockstar

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:33 pm
gaia - that's why we are here!!!

my choice could be facebook but since its not there  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:20 am
what is facebook like?  

demonyita

thejrockstar

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:35 pm
hmm...its kinda like gaia but without the items and anime-like pictures...ppl make a profile and pack it with all sorts of things, and tries to get as many friends as possible...you can join guilds, make quizzes, mini games etc.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:48 pm
demonyita
what is facebook like?

I generally consider Gaia and Facebook two different things, actually. Gaia is more forums-based and I guess I consider it more like a game in a way.... Facebook is more about networking, and either finding your friends online, or making friends through other friends... Sometimes random people will add you as well... They've added to it, so you can see what your friends are up to more easily, but it's basically just a way to network, and kind of keep in touch with friends.  

Fuku Taichou

APG Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff