Submit

What do you think?
  Sounds cool enough to join ^^
  No.. I dont like it.. >.>
  I might join, depends if it gets more interesting~
View Results

Cyreli

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:09 pm
Corsellia stretched just outside the gate of Prontera, her loyal Lif, Seimei, following behind her. "Ah~. Another day of vigorous training. You, ready, Seimei?" she asked, turning to her faithful companion. Seimei smiled and nodded, hovering above the ground. "But it's a long walk to Morroc.... Are you sure you're up to this?" Corsellia pressed on. Seimei nodded again. "Alrighty!" she shouted, pumping her fist into the air, grinning like a fool.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:25 pm
"Morroc, huh?" Luna overheard the conversation. They were planning to go there too, they had to go to Morroc to get to a different town. Luna wanted to call out to them, that they wanted to go with them but Soi had to help this girl train first. Train till she switched into her mage class that is.

Soi waited for the new girl to catch up.

SweetHugz

Cyreli

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:48 pm
Corsellia started to walk, but suddenly stopped. Seimei turned back to her with a confused look on her face. "I forgot to sell this," Corsellia said, pulling out a knife. A +9 Main Gauche to be exact. "The armory isn't going to buy this for much... so...." She thought for a moment, before pulling it out of her inventory and waving it in the air, shouting, "+9 Main Gauche for sale! Only 1,000 zeny, upgraded by one of the finest blacksmiths in Midgard!" A few people turned their heads, and Seimei sweatdropped at her abnormally loud voice.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:02 pm
Clair had seen her sister walking off with two people. She must have found a trainer. She was happy for her, and watched her walk off.

Sarah ran to catch up with the two people. "So you'll really train me?" she asked excitedly.

Ashley Amnesia

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:23 pm
"Yes I will but just until you become a mage that is." Soi said taking off her weapons, she wouldn't need her weapons to kill a low level monster.

"I'm sorry we didn't catch your name." Luna said, as she put away her staff and glanced over to see another person that look just like the girl that was with them but older. "Mine name is Luna, that's Soi."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 5:48 pm
"Oh, It's Sarah. And okay." Sarah said with a small smile. "Nice to meet you both."  

Ashley Amnesia

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 1:57 pm
"It's nice to meet you too." Luna said stopping as soon as she saw a lunatic.

Soi spotted it too. "That's your first task over there, Sarah. Kill that lunatic, it's really harmless and doesn't have have alot of health but it will give you enough experience to level." She gestured her hand towards the lunatic and the lunatic seem to paid no attention and continued to eat the grass.

[Nice name lol.]

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:37 pm
((Thanks, lol. I don't really use her anymore, but for the sake of the roleplay, I will))

"Okay..." Sarah said as she took her sword and walked over to the lunatic. She slashed it and it died. Feeling bad for the creature, she frowned a bit but then returned to Soi with a smile. "I did it!"

Ashley Amnesia

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:10 pm
Soi smirked. She remember when she was little and she was given only a dagger to protect herself and Luna. "These creatures are way too easy, let's give you something harder maybe. If we can find any, that is." She spotted some more lunatics on the way.

"You can kill it if you want." Luna said as she tried to look around for a harder monster. "Just tell me how many you kill. Remember when you're level 10 you can go be a mage and we'll be on our way."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:33 pm
"Okay! I don't think I'll kill them though..." Sarah said, talking about the lunatics.  

Ashley Amnesia

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:59 pm
Soi spotted a rocker (ignore the girl) getting it's violin and ready to play. "Kill the rocker over there." Soi pointed at the rocker. "They're like the lunatics only their more aggressive when you attack them."

"Yup." Luna said as she stood next to Sarah holding a sleeping lunatic in her arms. "They'll do anything to kill you. Will you be alright on your own? Or will you need help?"

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:33 am
I'll try by myself, you'll be able to tell if I need help." she said.  

Ashley Amnesia

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:29 pm
" 'Kay." Luna said, sitting down on the sandy floor petting the lunatic.

Soi watched carefully as Sarah walked up towards the rocker. She felt her hand around her sword, ready to kill the monster if the girl cried out for help.

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff