Reply Advice & Academic Studies
Issue Against Someone

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scrub Sauce

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:30 am

This is at a high school. I'm an 11th grader who looks more older than the idiot I'm hating which is in 12th grade, so just read through this and please give some advice before an incident occurs...

Okay, so I'm usually on the bus, listening to my music and minding my own business, but everytime I'm on the bus, I have to be stuck hearing an obnoxious idiot yelling out loud and invading my space, this has been occuring for two days so I'm beginning to lose my patience...

First time this started was one the 9th day of school, again I was doing the usual, listening to my own music and minding my own business, but there was this person who was late for the bus and just barely made it onto the bus before it left, as soon as the kid got on the bus he drop his bag and dropped of his homework on the floor, the idiot then mocked and laughed at the kid and I was just thinking how much of a p***k the idiot was. The kid then cleaned up his stuff and managed to move to the back of the bus. Moments later he knocks off my left earphone and I begin to become irritated, so I just put my earphone back on again and listen to music again, then he puts some gun wrapper on my head and I get irritated and throw it back, he then acts all nonchalant about and I just grumble a bit to myself and then I exit the bus when we reach the stop.
Second time he won't shut up and kept messing with my stuff, so I tell him sternly to stop it and he backs off for the time being.

So if this continues for a third time I'm going to advise the bus driver that the fool be stopped before an incident occurs.
So I need advice to cool myself down (I have quite the violent temper when it comes to pure stupidity), something like this HAS happened to me before and it usually had me expelled from school before, so I just need advice to cool off before I hurt him. I've already warned him once and it seems like he didn't get the message.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:26 pm
Frankly, it sounds like the kid has a crush on you but has the maturity of a 3rd grader so he tries to get your attention the only way he can: by aggrivating you.

If that thought doesn't morbidly amuse you, atempt sitting right behind the bus driver, or taking him aside and talking to him. Try asking him what he wants next time, or just ask if he has a crush on you and if that's the reason he continues to aggrivate you. If all else fails, drive to school or talk to a teacher. Or, if they do nothing, you could always threaten him... but i'm violent and have little patience for stupidity. Worst comes to worst, remember: he wont' be there next year.  

Raven_Roses8

PixieofDestruction

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 2:13 am
If you really don't wanna fight I suggest you do tell the bus driver... I'd probably just punch him w/no words at all but you have history of that so they won't deal w/u lightly. That's not good for you.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:33 pm
lol, something similar to this happened to me once. and since you sound smart, i think this may be an okay method.

don't lose your cool, and just insult his intelligence in a smart a** way. if he tries to answer, cut him off and say that it sure took him a long time to respond, how could an 12th grader be dumber than an 11th grader? and pretty much keep cutting him off, insulting him in other ways, like clothing or maturity. i did this once (not w/ the same grades tho), and he got so pissed, but couldn't think of a smarter answer. ^_^

but the main factor is to have a cooler temper than him. but if it gets violent, i dunno what to do.  

xX C a g e d Bird Xx

PixieofDestruction

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:24 pm
Oh yeah! *lol* That does always seem to work! Words do hurt more than getting hit. CUz then you embarrass them in front of everyone.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:40 am
Well, you don't need to aggrevate the situation further by making him feel like a fool in front of everyone.

You look and sound mature right? So think that he needs about a million years of evolution before he can be even anywhere decent to be considered human.Save your impatience and annoyance when you really think about it...

Instead of proving anything at all... Just say to him in a calm and detached manner... "I'm not interested in initiating anything with you whatsoever, I'll respect you if you'll respect me enough to leave me alone in my space... I won't invade yours."

If he starts anything after that... then consider it duly noted and act on your most mature judgement... Tell the driver, and if possible locate his teacher and tell the teacher too.

But chances are, people like this bully cools off when you're really unphased by his bravado...

Most people like him are really insecure psychologically and are quite easy to handle... The bigger they primp and pose the bigger the insecurity they need to hide.

I'm guessing this guy needs the acknowledgement of people's attention on him, even if it's in a bad way. So why add fuel to the fire and be a smartass about it... (which only makes you no better than him)

It probably hurts him so much if people didn't notice him... He probably needs to be seen and heard, and home examples taught him only so much... Consider him unenlightened and leave him to his own devices...

Or engage him intelligently into thinking a better way and improve his attitude towards others... But if these two things are too much of a bother then so is losing your patience with him... It's a waste of energy.

In any case... You have successfully made him back off once or twice now... your tactics aren't bad at all... But thinking of smartass tactics will only make you sink to his level... He's outwardly a physical bully... to beat him with your intelligence makes you an intellectual bully, what's the difference?

Hotaru  

Lilli Ann Hunter

Loyal Genius

5,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

Raven_Roses8

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:19 pm
Forgot something: If you ABSOLUTELY MUST resort to violence, make sure he hits you first.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:51 pm
I guess it is harder to be a guy. Girls don't get too much attention like that.  

PixieofDestruction

Advice & Academic Studies

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff