Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
(-(-(Hunters of the Eternal Night)-)-) (NEED NONHUMANS) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:39 pm
[Er okay.. then where I start again lol?]  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:32 pm
((wherever you like... be creative... there hasnt been anyone in this rp oin forever though...))  

Noltic

Milquetoast82

4,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 10:10 pm
((IT AIN'T DEAD YET!))

Jayne started at the sound of the horn. He nudged Maria on the arm as he crawled out from under the tarp. His revolver was still in his hands. He made his way over to the truck and opened the driver-side door. He looked blankly at Noltic before using his gun to indicate that if he didn't get out of the ******** driver's seat now he would be picking his brains off the roof.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:25 am
Noltic was in a good mannered mood that morning. He hopped down from the truck smiling and gave Jayne a playful punch on the arm....

"Didnt sleep didjya?"

He walked around to the back of the truck and hopped into the bed"... You can relax about your truck, i cant drive anyways."

That was all he said as he simply sat and waited for the girl to mosey on up and hop in.

He thought for a minute though, thinking that in the mean-time Jayne was about to give him the third degree.  

Noltic

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:28 pm
Ashely ruffled her feathers, she was a owl all night last night and she was tired. The sunlight was too bright for the owl's eyes, she changed back into a human and stretched. "Boy, I wish I can continue sleeping." She yawned and stare at Jayne. "There's no need for blood shedding this early in the morning."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:54 am
Noltic had flashed a dagger into his fingers before he realised who it was.

He couldnt believe she was still there, honestly he was surprised she wasnt shot flying over the town.

He smiled as he replaced the dagger, and simply stood steady.  

Noltic

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:30 am
"That's exactly why I hate being an animal." Ashely glanced at the dagger. "Everyone thinks I'm just a normal animal, waiting to be eaten." Fangs grew out and her cat-like claws grew out. She became a tiger. "Let's see them try to take down a tiger." Ashely said, taking a pretend swipe at the guard.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:17 pm
Jayne grunted and decided not to mention the fact that Noltic had driven a snow-ski to catch up with them. The goggles were what he was worried about. He might just need them to keep from going snowblind, but he'd keep an eye on him. It was just something about the guy that he inherently didn't trust. Then he noticed the tiger. And the fact that it was talking. "Oh for ******** sake..." he muttered. "I thought I was getting better too..."  

Milquetoast82

4,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:22 pm
Her ears pricked up what Jayne said. "Nope." Ashely grinned, showing all her fangs and sharp teeth. "You must be getting worse or something." She changed back into human. "So where are we anyways?" Ashely glanced around the place.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:05 pm
Jayne raised an eyebrow. What a phenomenally stupid question. "We're in the wastes. Wheredeya think?" he said, leaning against the truck. "Really, what the hell d'you expect me te say? 'We're in Disneyland'?" And then he remembered that he was imagining her and began fiddling with his gun.  

Milquetoast82

4,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Noltic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:07 am
Noltic leaned over to jayne and grunted a tad..."Dude, i think she's real... i see her too."

He really didnt know what to think of this odd girl, he had preferreed to remain a neutral party and sort of ignore the fact that this phenomonally weird girl, was in a sense far weirder than her personaltiy was indicative of.

He sighed softly, and walked around to the back of the truck, and hopped into the bed....

'Whenever were ready to take there pard..." He called over to jayne, and snickered a little.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff