Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild
ST: Voyager Archade Adventure

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My brother shot Tuvok in the face,
  then the Borg Queen killed Chakotay and we all cheered.
View Results

Emi Uoza

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:10 pm
I was playing in D&B the other day with my brother and my friend and we found an STV game. So my brother and I loaded it up and took on the Borg invasion, then the Hirogen as faceless ensigns (so it wasn't too shocking when we died). Even my friend who does not like Star Trek at all was getting into it- but that might be because of our commentary on the game and the condition of Seven's breasts.

I suggest you all keep an eye out for this game, it's loads of fun!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:08 pm
Was it Star Trek Voyager: Elite Force?  

Trekologist

startrekadmiral

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:57 am
A few months ago, I played a Voyager game in which I had to attack the Borg. Anyone play it?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:11 am
I've played the arcade game and star trek elite force, they're both really really good fun  

Queen_Stella

Shopping_Spree_101

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:55 pm
I saw that at a movie theatre back where i used to live. we didn't have time to play it, and I moved the next day. They seriously got the game right before I moved. ugh.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 5:18 pm
Ooohhhhh i seen that, i never played cause i either don't have enough coins or someone else was playing it.  

shadowshifter01

6,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Voter 100
  • Profitable 100

Red Roses in December

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:29 am
Since this topic seemd to be about video games, I have a game-related inquiry. Can anyone tell me when the new Star Trek game, voiced by all of the Captains, is coming out? And if it is already out, can you let me know so I can bonk myself on the head?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:36 pm
My local movie theater has a game like that. I've never played though. Actually, now that I think about it, I don't think I've ever seen anyone play it.  

TripJumper

Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff