Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply Random Discussion
Disturbia

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll
  Gold.
View Results

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:04 pm
I just went and saw Disturbia, that movie with Shia LaBeouf. I really liked it. It was funny. I mean, it's supposed to be scary, I guess. But scary movies rarely ever actually scare me. Some make me jump once in a while, but that's about it. This one was good though, it somehow managed to feel realistic and stay suspenseful. What I love about scary movies, but don't often find, is the suspense and adrenaline rushes. And this movie had that. It gave me that nervous/anxious feeling that most scary movies seem to lack nowadays. Plus it was just interesting. And like I said, it was pretty funny at times xp

Sure, it was a bit predictable and the ending wasn't completely satisfying, but I'd definitely recommend it anyway 3nodding

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:45 pm
I wanted to see that. <3 I love scary movies.

PrimeRibby
Captain

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:25 am
I think the DVD already came out in the US. If so, you should definitely rent it or something 3nodding

I love scary movies too. The Others is one of my all time favorites. I also liked Dark Water and Signs and movies like that. Psychological thrillers instead of gory slasher movies...

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:23 pm
Hmm. surprised I'll tell my dad to take me to the movie place. I think I've seen The Others. O.o I saw Signs in theatres when it first came out! xd I like both the gory stuff and the psychological stuff. Have you seen Hard Candy? It's really psychological, I think you'd like it. 3nodding I think Hostle is the best gory movie ever. <3 :] It's pretty nasty. D=

PrimeRibby
Captain

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:39 am
I have The Others on DVD so I've seen it a few times already...

I haven't seen Hard Candy, haven't even heard of it. I just looked it up on imdb though and it looks good 3nodding I'm gonna watch the trailer in a sec.

Hostel... meh. Didn't do much for me. You're right though, it is pretty nasty. I'm just not really into the gory stuff. It doesn't actually bother me, but it doesn't entertain me either. Know what I mean? xp

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:21 pm
I was laughing through Hard Candy the whole time. rofl It's sort of funny when you think about how psychological it is.

Yeah, I know what you mean. xD
The best part of Hostel is the achilles tendon part. Muahaha. twisted

PrimeRibby
Captain

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:37 pm
Laughing, through a "horror movie"? xd

The Achilles tendon part.. yeah. And the orange gunk squirting out of the eye socket part. I kind of thought that was funny. But all my friends were like "eww!" *cringe* and I was like "Oh, yum." *sarcasm*

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 5:00 pm
Polyphonic Twilight

The Achilles tendon part.. yeah. And the orange gunk squirting out of the eye socket part. I kind of thought that was funny. But all my friends were like "eww!" *cringe* and I was like "Oh, yum." *sarcasm*

rofl I probably said something similar.

When the chick was all like, holding her eye, I was like...jskdgslkgjg.

PrimeRibby
Captain

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:46 am
`PrimeRib
Polyphonic Twilight

I don't really remember that surprised I mean, vaguely... but I can't picture it xp  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:55 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
`PrimeRib
Polyphonic Twilight

I don't really remember that surprised I mean, vaguely... but I can't picture it xp

Oh, man. How can you forget? I'm like, tramatized after that.

PrimeRibby
Captain

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:44 pm
`PrimeRib
Polyphonic Twilight
`PrimeRib
Polyphonic Twilight

Oh, man. How can you forget? I'm like, tramatized after that.
Aww xp
I don't know, it's been a while since I've seen Hostel. I think at least a year and a half..

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:53 pm
Oh, mann. I'll never forget. xD

PrimeRibby
Captain

tanyjames

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:03 pm
my friend said it was funny. but i thought she was just kidding because she is a little weird.. lol XD now i kno! ill try to watch it!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:39 am
tanyjames
my friend said it was funny. but i thought she was just kidding because she is a little weird.. lol XD now i kno! ill try to watch it!
xd

No it really is! At least, I thought so! 3nodding heart

Polyphonic Twilight

Random Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas