Bloody Rose Petals [OPEN! =3] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you love to roleplay???
  Of course!
  It's alright, I guess...
  Hmph...I'm just doing this for the gold.
View Results

Noltic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:27 pm
The constant thuds adhered to Noltic's concious and woke him deftly. He sat up in the cot and looked out the window to see kat baeting up on a wooden post as the sun set.

He figured he had a good hour before the last rays quit the sky.

He sombered outside and leant up against the cabin, pulling on his gloves and tying back his hair.

"I geuss thats the reason im glad i wasnt born a tree..."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:09 pm
She immediately stopped as she heard a voice. She panted as sweat glistened on her face.

"Heh..." She continued to breathe heavily and stood up straight, her knuckes now raw and bleeding a little.

TiaTYRANNO

Noltic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 6:37 am
He glanced at her hands and sighed. What a foolish girl she was.... o well, at least she had calmed down a bit.

"If im not too much of an intrusion may i ask why your up to such a gruesome application."

He could only hope it wasnt an outlet for the anger she was feeling for him.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 1:00 pm
"Well, when you haven't rained for a long time, it's good to work out." She panted. "Plus, I've been too uptight lately about this whole 'Coming of Age' thing." She gave a slow nod.

"Now, if you'll excuse me..." She dropped down and began doing pushups, keeping her dark eyes on the ground below her.

TiaTYRANNO

Noltic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 3:38 pm
He turned his back to her and made for the edge of the vilage. Though he stopped abruptly and turned his head to the side.

"The sun sets in and hour, in a half an hour i want you and everyone in the village into the cellar of the cabin were staying in."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:39 pm
[Ack, sorry I didn't really feel like posting in this fourm after my character somewhat died when I wasn't expecting it. I guess I could start posting again but I don't know where to start.. sweatdrop ]  

SweetHugz

Noltic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:24 am
((go ahead and be creative.... think of anything. Also note that your character didnt die... just, some random NPC character... there was a lot of confusion, but ya im pretty sure you arent dead.))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:34 pm
She immediately stopped her pushups and shifted to her knees while giving him a quizzical look.

"Do you really expect everyone to fit in a small cellar?" She asked with a hint of sarcasm. "Plus, Lydia's family doesn't have a cellar. I guess that plan has to be re-thought, eh?"

She stood up and stretched a little before wiping her brow with the edge of her cloak, which she still wore.

TiaTYRANNO

Noltic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:27 am
He stopped and his head fell...

"Who doesnt have a... Nevermind. Get everyone into a large area where they can all be and will be easy to defend. Then your gonna come tell me where it is. Then you yourself are going to go there, because wh.... if i fall theyll need you too."

Then he went and sat on a fence near the forest's edge.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:54 pm
[You guys are still in the forest right? @Notlic I didn't exactly said my character died, she kinda died and came back to life..... stare ]  

SweetHugz

TiaTYRANNO

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 10:40 pm
[::.~No, we're in a village.~.::]

She blinked but sighed and walked over to stand beside the fence, resting her arms over the top with them crossed one over the other.

"You're doubting yourself..." She murmured to him with her eyes on the ground.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 4:27 am
"No im being realistic, im not even sure if ill be able to command any demons right now, so Im not sure how well ill fair against a vampire offensive."

He looked down at his hands and removed his gloves. He saw the terrible scar on his left palm and sighed. The strip of black that seemed to stretch out and infect the rest of his hand. It hurt everytime he touched something and it was so immensely grotesque he hated looking at it, but right now he needed the reminder.  

Noltic

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 12:56 pm
Kayla walked past the bushes and trees. "Guess we're still in the forest, huh?" She said, somewhat bored and wish she can get out of here.

"I guess so." Molly said, sniffing the air to determine which way to go next.

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff