Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Memorex_TDK

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:10 am
*peeps around to make sure that no one has made a thread for this already*

I'm sorry, if someone has. gonk

I was wondering what types of literature do you enjoy. Manga, Novel, random magazine, gaming books. Whatever you're into, post it here! Titles would be nice, if you can remember them.

So far, I'm into Death Note, Ryƫ Murakami and *thinks*....I think that's about it, for now.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:17 pm
I usually just read anything that strikes my fancy.

I was forced to read The Alchemist , To Kill a Mockingbird, and Treasure Island but I grew to enjoy them in the end.

Though, I believe I mostly read fantasy and historical fiction.
Oh, and manga! 3nodding

FaireOfVanity

metamonkey

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:26 pm
i usually enjoy reading if i'm not forced to read  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:46 am
I love reading. ow o.
Whenever we get a reading list, I end up having read at least two of the listed books. I hate analyzing them, though.

Sapphic Babe

Inkieee!
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:10 pm
DEATH NOTE. <3 <3 *licks fingers* L~~~

Reading is la love, kid. <3

I'm really into anything .. except most text books. lol. I really like Sarah Dessen's novels, well er except for Dreamland >__>;. Stephanie Meyer's Twilight series is pretty awesome too. Harry Potter, yeah. And list goes on XD; Right now I'm reading Laurie Anderon's Speak~

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:19 pm
I love manga, classics, fantasy, historical fiction, science fiction, and all sorts of literature....

my favourites are Count of Monte Cristo, Three Musketeers, Les Miserables, Hamlet, Howl's Moving Castle, Candide, and Twelfth Night.  

Centaurion

Panda Got No Game

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:56 pm
I used to read manga , but not anymore

Sometimes I read novels , mainly horror or diary types

I read magazines domokun Especially Bliss (girly magazine)

I would gaming books if it was there

3nodding

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 11:19 pm
I tend to enjoy novels. I'm not too picky about different genres, but I do like books that have dialog and read easily. (Not like Cat In The Hat or anything. Just easy enough to comprehend without having to re-read.)  

Fuku Taichou

Vucci

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:35 am
I enjoy reading things that broaden my logic and reasoning, "view of life"
I dunn0, stuff that enlightens me lol =p

other than that I like reading those magazines with

you know....

pictures...

and you know...

girls...

and you know...

lol i'm jus yanking yo chain I do that on my computer screen LOL
I'M JK omggg  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:46 am
I love my manga and can't live without it. xp
But before I found out about this wonderful world, I was known for being a bookworm. I just loved reading and still do. Since I've gotten older and have had to read certain books for analysis I got put off it a bit. I used to love my classic literature, especially Narnia.
At the moment I'm studying To Kill A Mockingbird and the reason I'm not enjoying it is probably because I'm forced to read it.
Oh and I used to love my shakespeare too but as with lots being school texts I try to stay away from them.  

mmmddd

Kumiko-Misaki

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:57 am
I read pretty much anything. As long as I'm not assigned to read it, I enjoy it.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:09 pm
awesome! n_n; well, it seems like we all seem to like the general type of reading material...
So, I dare ask, what's wrong with reading text books? too much information or too boring? sweatdrop I find most anything, with too much education crammed in it to be.... boring.

Memorex_TDK

xXTsubasaNoHikariXx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:30 pm
I like reading a novel or series only IF it is interesting, and i like to rad manga cuz i just want to, mmkay?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:48 pm
    <!-- Most of what I read is manga; ever since I started Harry Potter, my standards have been raised and I have become rather picky about what I read. If I am not reading manga, then you can generally find me reading some good ol' classic literature like Frankenstein and Faust. I do enjoy fantasy the most, but I'm not very picky about the genre. -->

Ouiaboo

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff