Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like this place. ><
  Yesh
  No
View Results

Shadowangel510

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:18 pm
"Same for me.. They're easy to me. I'd be in harder clases, but I just want my diploma so I can get out of here."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:00 pm
She nodded a bit. "Yeah, same here. I want to be out of this school for good."

J e z e b e l xo

Shadowangel510

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:58 pm
x - - Misery Angel - - x
"Just two years, and we're done." He leaned back, resting his head on a rail.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:21 pm
Marcus The Shadowangel
x - - Misery Angel - - x
She nodded a bit leaning back so her elbows were on the next row up in the bleachers. "Yeah... just two more years." She said quitely as she looked up at the sky.

J e z e b e l xo

Shadowangel510

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:38 am
x - - Misery Angel - - x
Marcus The Shadowangel
x - - Misery Angel - - x
She nodded a bit leaning back so her elbows were on the next row up in the bleachers. "Yeah... just two more years." She said quitely as she looked up at the sky.
"... So you play sports?" He didn't want the akward silence to come, so he found the easiest topic right now.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 8:58 pm
Marcus The Shadowangel
x - - Misery Angel - - x
Marcus The Shadowangel
x - - Misery Angel - - x
"... So you play sports?" He didn't want the akward silence to come, so he found the easiest topic right now.
She shifted her gaze from the sky to him and nodded lightly. "Yeah soccer and track." A small smile came across her face. "What about you?"

J e z e b e l xo

Shadowangel510

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 5:01 pm
x - - Misery Angel - - x
Marcus The Shadowangel
x - - Misery Angel - - x
Marcus The Shadowangel
x - - Misery Angel - - x
She shifted her gaze from the sky to him and nodded lightly. "Yeah soccer and track." A small smile came across her face. "What about you?"
"I really don't play that much sports. Or hangout with anyone." He gazed over the field, watching others play and chat amongst themselves.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:43 pm
Marcus The Shadowangel
x - - Misery Angel - - x
Marcus The Shadowangel
x - - Misery Angel - - x
Marcus The Shadowangel
x - - Misery Angel - - x
"I really don't play that much sports. Or hangout with anyone." He gazed over the field, watching others play and chat amongst themselves.
"Why is that?" She asked couriously.

J e z e b e l xo

Shadowangel510

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:02 am
x - - Misery Angel - - x
Marcus The Shadowangel
x - - Misery Angel - - x
Marcus The Shadowangel
x - - Misery Angel - - x
"A friends prank went from bad to worst and I was their victim... After that, I became a loner."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 7:10 pm
Marcus The Shadowangel
x - - Misery Angel - - x
Marcus The Shadowangel
x - - Misery Angel - - x
Marcus The Shadowangel
x - - Misery Angel - - x
"A friends prank went from bad to worst and I was their victim... After that, I became a loner."
She nodded a bit after her spoke. "Well thats no fun, you need some friends in your life. Somtimes they just know how to brighten up your day." She smiled gently at him.

J e z e b e l xo

Swagless

Territorial Puppy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:21 pm
[[ If you haven't read the front page, this thread has been RE-OPENED. If you dont have a profile, please PM me with yours. ]]

Kazuma walked slowly down the hall with his hands behind his head. He was done with all his classes for today, so he really had nothing to do while everyone else was in theirs. He made his way through the hallways, loafing around.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:42 pm
Kazuma was sitting on his bed inside his dorm, studying in his math book with his door open. He looked at the people passing by his door, but put his attention back on his studies.

Swagless

Territorial Puppy

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas