Reply Advice & Academic Studies
Need help to calm my nerves.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queen_Oddness73

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 4:23 pm
Kay so today was my first day of school...and the amount of homework i got today was what i would have considered a lot last year. But thats fine with me, because my motto is work, work, work and we barely got any work last year anyway. But the thing is, for some reason I'm totally stressing out. It's not like I dont have a good handle on things. I finished my math due tomorrow, I have a list of the supplies I need to buy, I still have all the papers I need signed, I've filled out my questionare for drama, and i cant do spanish because the website im supposed to get my homework from is closed down, but thats not due till friday anyway. The main thing bothering me is my other math homework. I have 18 problems due next week, and so far in one day I've done more than half, but I can't fight the urge to try to finish it all now. I would do that, but I'm really tired right now. So I want you guys to tell me not to stress out. Because I'm unable to do that for myself. smile  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:07 pm
If I were you, I would take one day off. It seems like most of your homework are due next week. I say, tomorrow if you don't have homework, just relax, take a bath, have some fun.

HYP3RxKiSS___xXx

Raven_Roses8

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:20 am
Woah! Sweetie! Slow down! The problem is is that you're over working yourself. Take a break, have a piece of chocolate, BREATHE a moment! Lol. Believe me, I've been where you are now. I ended up over working myself and I got sick, ended up sleeping for a full day from exhaustion, and my grades dropped a bit. Yes, work is good and important. Yes, your motovation is great, but have an hour set aside for "fun time" at least once a day, and then maybe once a week or once a month have a "mental health day". Get a massage or something. To relax, I attack a punching bag for an hour at full force. After the hour, I'm exhausted, but I'm relaxed too. ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:30 pm
>>

Calm down!

The first week of school is always stressful.
With the supplies, forms, etc. and feeling very unorganized.
It will be fine, just give it a little time.

<<

SapphireSara2
Captain

Bittersweet Simplicity

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:53 am
It's like that for me too. I just need to get everything done the MINUTE it's assigned. What I find is that you can never get anything done when you're stressed. Try taking a bubble bath, then tackle the books once you're a little more calm.  
Advice & Academic Studies

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games