Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
Pet Label Ring

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A Rusty Nail

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:24 pm
As the Subject name says, Pet Label Ring.

What The Hell
does it do? D:<

Its description is so lame and doesn't explain a damn thing.

All I understand from its description was like, I figured something to do with the pets name, but the pet doesn't need that to show its name.

WHATS IT FOR? D:<

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:48 pm
Unless I am confusing this with a similarly-titled item, it lets you name your pet.

*Edit: Nevermind, totally overlooked the keyword "ring." I believe I bought a Pet Tag, which let me name my pet. Sorry.  

Airbag

g4m3lover

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:49 pm
Well the pet label ring is one of those items just to show off that you have money to buy it. if you have a pet named r not you can use that and its like a ring for your char it makes your pets name like golden i dont have any pics and this is what im like 80% sure it does dunno since you can try it out in the CS -_-  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:48 am
g4m3lover
Well the pet label ring is one of those items just to show off that you have money to buy it. if you have a pet named r not you can use that and its like a ring for your char it makes your pets name like golden i dont have any pics and this is what im like 80% sure it does dunno since you can try it out in the CS -_-

Oh, I think you may be right.

Label Ring is the same as the rings your character wears, so it would only make since.

Dunno how I didn't come to realize that. x_x

A Rusty Nail

Zarow

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:26 am
It looks like it's so if you like one name and don't want to buy a lot of Pet Tags, you can make any pet wear that at any given time.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:46 pm
Zarow
It looks like it's so if you like one name and don't want to buy a lot of Pet Tags, you can make any pet wear that at any given time.

o_o" lol yeah, i didnt know what the hell it does. ill try it out a CS later.  

Brighte

zonic69

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:12 am
its just an item that makes your pets names allllll flashy and s**t.  
Maple Story

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games