Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Pokemon Unleashed
What new types/type combinations would you like to see? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

krishnath

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:03 am
Fullmetal-Shinobi
krishnath
I have been thinking, since it has to be obtainable before the national dex/elite four, I suspect that the mascot is going to be Manaphy.

It might be, but Manaphy is technically an event Pokemon, and the fact that you can already get Manaphy from Pokemon Ranger and that US Toys R Us event, I'm not sure if Nintendo wants to give away any more of them...

That is true, however, since the new mascot has to be available before the elite four, there aren't really that many legendaries that it is able to be, infact, the list is quite short:

Dialga
Palkia
Mesprit
Azelf
Uxie
and
Manaphy

No other legendaries are available until after the elite four.

Unless they pull a fast one on us and have it be Darkrai. ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:06 am
krishnath
Fullmetal-Shinobi
krishnath
I have been thinking, since it has to be obtainable before the national dex/elite four, I suspect that the mascot is going to be Manaphy.

It might be, but Manaphy is technically an event Pokemon, and the fact that you can already get Manaphy from Pokemon Ranger and that US Toys R Us event, I'm not sure if Nintendo wants to give away any more of them...

That is true, however, since the new mascot has to be available before the elite four, there aren't really that many legendaries that it is able to be, infact, the list is quite short:

Dialga
Palkia
Mesprit
Azelf
Uxie
and
Manaphy

That would be awesome if Darkrai was the mascot. But Nintendo could also make this game slightly different from the other two installments like they usually do  

Fullmetal-Shinobi

krishnath

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:13 am
Fullmetal-Shinobi
krishnath
Fullmetal-Shinobi
krishnath

Dialga
Palkia
Mesprit
Azelf
Uxie
and
Manaphy

That would be awesome if Darkrai was the mascot. But Nintendo could also make this game slightly different from the other two installments like they usually do

That is pretty much a given. For example, if Emerald is any indication both of the main legendaries will be catchable in the game. And if we are lucky, they will add dive spots like there where in R/S/E.

Heh, I just had a funny thought, what if they update G/S/C to the DS like they did with R/B/Y and the GBA? Adding more extra areas after you beat the elite four and add a mini-quest that allows you to trade with D/P. That would be sweet.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:15 am
krishnath
Fullmetal-Shinobi
krishnath
Fullmetal-Shinobi
krishnath

Dialga
Palkia
Mesprit
Azelf
Uxie
and
Manaphy

That is pretty much a given. For example, if Emerald is any indication both of the main legendaries will be catchable in the game. And if we are lucky, they will add dive spots like there where in R/S/E.

Heh, I just had a funny thought, what if they update G/S/C to the DS like they did with R/B/Y and the GBA? Adding more extra areas after you beat the elite four and add a mini-quest that allows you to trade with D/P. That would be sweet.

If Nintendo did that I would worship them. G/S/C where my favorite Pokemon games of all time, cause they had some of the best legendaries, awesome new Pokemon, and two regions to explore. Man those where the days......  

Fullmetal-Shinobi

krishnath

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:17 am
Fullmetal-Shinobi
krishnath
Fullmetal-Shinobi
krishnath
Fullmetal-Shinobi
krishnath

Dialga
Palkia
Mesprit
Azelf
Uxie
and
Manaphy

If Nintendo did that I would worship them. G/S/C where my favorite Pokemon games of all time, cause they had some of the best legendaries, awesome new Pokemon, and two regions to explore. Man those where the days......
If they did do it, they'd probably add an additional new region, like they did with the Sevii Islands in FR/LG and the Battle Frontier in Emerald.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:20 am
krishnath
Fullmetal-Shinobi
krishnath
Fullmetal-Shinobi
krishnath

Dialga
Palkia
Mesprit
Azelf
Uxie
and
Manaphy

If they did do it, they'd probably add an additional new region, like they did with the Sevii Islands in FR/LG and the Battle Frontier in Emerald.

That would be sweet. I never played either of those amazingly so it would be interesting to see what they would come up with  

Fullmetal-Shinobi

krishnath

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:42 am
Fullmetal-Shinobi
krishnath
Fullmetal-Shinobi
krishnath
Fullmetal-Shinobi
krishnath

Dialga
Palkia
Mesprit
Azelf
Uxie
and
Manaphy

That would be sweet. I never played either of those amazingly so it would be interesting to see what they would come up with

They where pretty good. However, in FR/LG after you had beat the last gym, you where to low level to properly beat the elite four, so there is a period there where the game is pretty dull for a while. However, that dullness disappears once you have beaten the elite four and get full access to the Sevii islands. (Except island 8 and 9 which where only accessible via events).
The emerald battle frontier however was friggin awesome. But some parts of it where so incredibly hard it was nasty. It was fun though. Not to mention hunting legendaries, that was fun as well. Hunting the Lati, Groundon/Kyogre, solving the Regi puzzles. Challenging the sky tower to get Rayquaza (there was a passage in that tower that sometimes took me 30 minutes to pass, because I had to do it over after falling through the floor). ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 2:01 pm
krishnath
Fullmetal-Shinobi
krishnath

Dialga
Palkia
Mesprit
Azelf
Uxie
and
Manaphy

Well Darkrai would be ******** awesome, but I still think its going to be Giratina.  

blue_man_of_destruction

Fullmetal-Shinobi

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:54 pm
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
Fullmetal-Shinobi
krishnath

Dialga
Palkia
Mesprit
Azelf
Uxie
and
Manaphy

Well Darkrai would be ******** awesome, but I still think its going to be Giratina.

Me too, but it could be Mesprit cause it was so damn hard to catch in DP  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 3:56 am
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
Fullmetal-Shinobi
krishnath

Dialga
Palkia
Mesprit
Azelf
Uxie
and
Manaphy

Well, Giratina is the most logical since it's an unusual dragon dual type (being a ghost and all), and it does seem to be part of a trio with Palkia/Dialga.  

krishnath

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:24 pm
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
Fullmetal-Shinobi
krishnath

Dialga
Palkia
Mesprit
Azelf
Uxie
and
Manaphy

Well, Giratina is the most logical since it's an unusual dragon dual type (being a ghost and all), and it does seem to be part of a trio with Palkia/Dialga.

Yup, and they could make him catchable sooner like they did with Rayquaza in Emerald  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:27 pm
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
Fullmetal-Shinobi
krishnath

Dialga
Palkia
Mesprit
Azelf
Uxie
and
Manaphy

Yup, and they could make him catchable sooner like they did with Rayquaza in Emerald

Yes they could... ^^  

krishnath

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:38 pm
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath

Dialga
Palkia
Mesprit
Azelf
Uxie
and
Manaphy

Yes they could... ^^

I would rather have it be Darkrai...or even cooler..Arceus mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:55 pm
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath

Dialga
Palkia
Mesprit
Azelf
Uxie
and
Manaphy

Yes they could... ^^

Now, that would be friggin' awesome.  

krishnath

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:57 pm
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath

Yes they could... ^^

Now, that would be friggin' awesome.

It would never happen...but it would be awesome.  
Pokemon Unleashed

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff