Reply Pokemon Unleashed
Best Pokemon Trainer (Besides Ash) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pyrotechnic_Prophylactic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 4:04 pm
Muk is definitely the smelliest of all of ash's pokemon.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:22 am
Okies ^^ tell me why D:  

Holybug
Vice Captain

Sparkly Demigod

krishnath

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:26 am
blue_man_of_destruction
Beloved_Kitten
LMAO randomness is awsome and the would explain ALOT !
Yes it does! Wanna hear why Shiny Charizard is black?

Sure.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:22 pm
He wanted to become a ninja and since he was so bright he painted himself black so he wont be seen as easily at night. Although he forgot he had the flame on the tip of his tail and he wasn't able to become a ninja. As a result he became very depressed and tried killing himself by jumping off a cliff, but when he jumped he started flying. He didnt want to fly it was just second nature to him so he became VERY depressed, and ended up becoming goth.  

blue_man_of_destruction

krishnath

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:11 am
blue_man_of_destruction
He wanted to become a ninja and since he was so bright he painted himself black so he wont be seen as easily at night. Although he forgot he had the flame on the tip of his tail and he wasn't able to become a ninja. As a result he became very depressed and tried killing himself by jumping off a cliff, but when he jumped he started flying. He didnt want to fly it was just second nature to him so he became VERY depressed, and ended up becoming goth.

Lol.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:46 pm
xp  

blue_man_of_destruction

Holybug
Vice Captain

Sparkly Demigod

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:24 pm
poor Charizard  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:05 am
blue_man_of_destruction

Hooray, my Charizard is goth! He takes after his trainer I'm so proud crying  

Fullmetal-Shinobi

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 1:45 pm
Fullmetal-Shinobi
blue_man_of_destruction

Hooray, my Charizard is goth! He takes after his trainer I'm so proud crying
xd  
Pokemon Unleashed

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas