blue_man_of_destruction
If people are going to hack...they need to learn how to properly hack. xp

Or just not hack at all  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:00 pm
Fullmetal-Shinobi
blue_man_of_destruction
If people are going to hack...they need to learn how to properly hack. xp

Or just not hack at all
You can't stop people from hacking. I remember when I played Mario Kart on Wifi, someone had hacked the pinball stage...I was so close to winning and it freezes  

blue_man_of_destruction

krishnath

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:45 am
Fullmetal-Shinobi
krishnath
Fullmetal-Shinobi
blue_man_of_destruction
Fullmetal-Shinobi

It was level 70 though......
And? xp

It was on level 6 when I got it(bad hack job like I said) I spent like 2 weeks raising it......But still, I gotta freakin Dialga for it

The Deoxys I have is also a bad hackjob, was level 6 when I got it. Probably going to trade it off later...

That would probably be a good idea.

Well, it has fulfilled its purpose (Giving me the Pokedex entry). ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:37 pm
krishnath
Fullmetal-Shinobi
krishnath
Fullmetal-Shinobi
blue_man_of_destruction
Fullmetal-Shinobi

It was level 70 though......
And? xp

It was on level 6 when I got it(bad hack job like I said) I spent like 2 weeks raising it......But still, I gotta freakin Dialga for it

The Deoxys I have is also a bad hackjob, was level 6 when I got it. Probably going to trade it off later...

That would probably be a good idea.

Well, it has fulfilled its purpose (Giving me the Pokedex entry). ^^
I was wondering if you knew if you can get Ho-Oh in the Kanto region?  

blue_man_of_destruction

Cheshire Lee Kat

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:16 am
you can get ho-oh along with lugia but you need a mysticticket  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:46 am
Cooldude7545
you can get ho-oh along with lugia but you need a mysticticket

Yes. And you only get one chance, and they are pretty high level. The details can be found at Serebii.net.  

krishnath

Sylon Kusarigama

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:57 pm
heatran:lava plume
giratina: shadow force  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:21 pm
How to own with Heatran:
Equip Choice Specs and use the moves:
Fire Blast
Earth Power
Dragon Pulse
Overheat/Dark Pulse/Flash Cannon
The way this set works is by basically killing anything slower than you with Fire Blast. Dragons can be taken down with Dragon Pulse, and Overheat can destroy even a special wall (except maybe Blissey...) Fire Blast is better than Flamethrower in this case because of the exchange of 15% accuracy for 30 power and a higher chance to burn. Magma Storm is more inaccurate than Fire Blast and has the same power, so it's not worth it. With this set, you can either maximize Speed (using EVs, nature, IVs) and boost Special Attack or you can make sure it has a high Speed and then boost its Special Attack more.

How to own with Giratina:
Give it Leftovers and use:
Will-o-wisp
Shadow Force
Dark Pulse
Earth Power/Dragon Pulse/Aura Sphere
Also, make sure its Special Attack is higher than its Attack, because it has access to better Special moves.

This thing can take a hit from almost anything and live to tell the tale, as it has the highest HP base stat of any uber legendary. Will-o-wisp drains your opponent's HP (1/8 per turn) while cutting your opponent's Attack in half. Shadow Force, while physical, gives you a free turn of no damage that can't be broken through like Protect can. Abuse this fact for a free turn to benefit from Leftovers and deal burn damage to your opponent. Your opponent may take the turn to switch, so watch out. The other moves let you take down threats after you've weakened them. Dark Pulse is necessary because you'll almost always find somebody who is Psychic-type on the opponent's team if you're playing with ubers. The last slot is mostly personal preference, but Earth Power can lower the opponent's Special Defense, so I'd use that.  

darkslasherX

Pokemon Unleashed

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces