100%  [ 1 ]
No, but thanks anyway.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

vampire_kagome
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 6:12 pm
As most of you have noticed, I haven't been online much lately, because of personal reasons. Plus most of you don't come here too often either. So, I've decided to make a few members into staff, so that I'm not the only one running this Guild. So, if you'd like to help run this Guild, then please fill out the form below. Thank you.

Name:
Reasons why you'd like to become a staff member:
Any ideas you have to make this a more popular Guild:
Any information about yourself that you can share:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:52 pm
hi i would like to be a staff member the reasons i want to be 1 is because i think that i might be able to do it well um i have been a christian for 10 years i am a prophet a dream inturpreter a healer oh and i have 2 baptizms 1 of love and 1 of the gift of understanding so yep if u noticed in my request to join i stated that i need a place to teach and be taught to love and be loved on so that is my reasons some k first u could change the name to make it sound more interesting um u could make cooler looking banners to draw peaples attention oh u could make a group or more of peaple who go around and talk about this guild and how cool it is um u could like asign each person in the group a different guild to try and draw peaple in oh and this is expensive but i heard about like this gaia newsletter and for a ad it costs 10000 dollars and every one gets one in there mail so its expensive but talk about a way to get more peaple to check it out oh and get a roll playing sticky for peaple to roll play yep theres some ideas um for the info i am 13 have been saved for 1 years im 13 im a prophet a dream inturpreter a missionary a healer oh and i have 2 baptisms the baptist of love and the baptism of understanding um i live in oregon the church i go to is called our fathers well located in warrenton next to the warrenton dairy queen um im a proud member of a christian website called lit for christ.net  

Prophet of God

V_K's Christian's hangout!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff