Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
Decaydance Fest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

All pictures and videos
  by me
  so please don't use them
  without crediting me.
  (Linking back to my LJ would be nice)
View Results

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:35 am
Roxanne is originally by The Police, it's sung in the movie Moulin Rouge and Fall Out Boy did a wonderful cover of it for the album "Policia! A Tribute To The Police".

Just incase that hadn't been cleared up yet xp And yeah, the stuff they played after Camisado was also part of Roxanne. And yes it was my second time seeing Panic! And my best time. I am absolutely convinced that they've improved over the past year. They were so amazing.

And nooo I want the next Decaydance Fest to be back here in Europe! In Paris, in the same venue. And I want the same seats xp It was incredible. It's hard to believe it really happened xp Although I guess that's selfish. How about, they do Decaydance Fest in the US so that you guys can go, but next summer they come back here!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:18 pm
God, you're lucky! I would have killed to be there!

I was supposed to go to the concert in Texas with P!AD, FOB, The Academy is... and a bunch of others, but I didn't get to go. sad  

Promised_Love7

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:57 pm
Promised_Love7

I was supposed to go to the concert in Texas with P!AD, FOB, The Academy is... and a bunch of others, but I didn't get to go. sad
Which concert was that? I don't remember hearing anything about it.

Sucks that you couldn't go though sad

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:41 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
Roxanne is originally by The Police, it's sung in the movie Moulin Rouge and Fall Out Boy did a wonderful cover of it for the album "Policia! A Tribute To The Police".

Just incase that hadn't been cleared up yet xp And yeah, the stuff they played after Camisado was also part of Roxanne. And yes it was my second time seeing Panic! And my best time. I am absolutely convinced that they've improved over the past year. They were so amazing.

And nooo I want the next Decaydance Fest to be back here in Europe! In Paris, in the same venue. And I want the same seats xp It was incredible. It's hard to believe it really happened xp Although I guess that's selfish. How about, they do Decaydance Fest in the US so that you guys can go, but next summer they come back here!

I think they improved too. 3nodding

PrimeRibby
Captain

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:42 pm
Promised_Love7

Fall Out Boy & The Academy Is... was touring together, but not Panic! At The Disco. surprised But anyways, I'm sorry you didnt get to go. D=

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:48 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
Promised_Love7

Which concert was that? I don't remember hearing anything about it.

Sucks that you couldn't go though sad

I didn't get all of the information, but my nanny recognized a few of the bands that I listen to and she wanted to get me tickets for me and a friend.
But yeah, I was really upset when things didn't go as planned.  

Promised_Love7

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces