Listing fee?
  Ew...
  Pft, who cares?
  Wee!!! ^_^
View Results

Oulixeus
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 8:30 pm
I'm not a 100% sure who the test is available to right now but what's this about a 2% listing fee??? It's apparently going to "stabilize" the economy... I just think it's going to make everything about 2% more expensive.

Your thoughts?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:32 am
^^ Testers are those who have donated within the past 31 days. ...I don't know if they really mean past 31 days, or just this month. ...Because the message testers see when clickign the marketplace says that people who've donated this month are allowed to test it.
When they explained in the announcement that this just allows them to draw from a system that's already in place, I didn't think that it was as... mean then.

Anyway. XD
Umm... Yeah, I can see the new marketplace. There's a few new fancy things...
But I miss the basics from the old marketplace. ...Like seeing the items as they're added. I can't find that option. @.@

As far as the 2% thing goes... I don't know. I suppose people are going to get smart and start adding 2% to their asking price. XD That still doesn't stop 2% of that gold from disappearing.
I'm not looking forward to it just because I barely make any profit off of what I sell anyway.
I've always been all for gold sinks, so i guess I'll stand by this one eventually.

...I just want to be able to see the items as they're added. But no... you have to indiviudally search each item out. As far as what I can tell, since I haven't explored the thing to much. I just go to the old one. <3

sdrawkcab
Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

sdrawkcab
Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:56 am
Aha. The admins say that they are listening to the 2% debate. I think I also read that they will be making a list of the reasons for why they want to add the 2% fee.

Also, there's no need to buy a market pass for the new vend. The 1k fee will be refunded to those who already bought a market pass.

...My newest peeve is that you can't see the game item quantity. You just see the selling price. You have to click each individual listing to see the amount of items being sold for that price. That'll take forever. D;

Edit: Umm~~ some good points? XD;
You can now quickly see your watchlist.
Your wishlist items are on the main page and you can click each one to see the current ones up for sale.
Three word item searches now work.

...If you type in a color, items of that color appear even if the color is not listed in their name. O____O
Like~ "sayoran's cloak" appears in the listing because it is green, but not because the word green is in its name.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:45 pm
Interesting. I sadly cant see the new marketplace since i havent bought any mc's.

Going through each one to find out how many does suck. I mean it takes you longer to compare which will be the better value and by the time you figure it out the one that is the best will probably have already been purchased.

I do like the wishlist thing, makes it nice and convenient.

i guess the 2% was more for the users who wanted to buy the older mc's, a way to keep those from being insanely overpriced ( because seriously- some of those you just have no hope of getting).

But i do agree with what you guys are saying. I do see people adding the 2%, its only natural afterall.

(those dumb fees: grr i say, grr!)  

Blaiz

MsxTina

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:31 am
I keep seeing stuff getting cheaper actually :0

And when are we getting that 1k back? xp  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:49 pm
I like it I got my Elegant black satin coat for 15k under the store price.  

Blacula

Blaiz

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:50 pm
wow thats a steal there, blacula.

lol equistina, great question.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:49 am
ninja man, I've not made too much of a profit on the new marketplace. However, I do have my old total sales from the original marketplace added. Yeah. I've sold items for over 250K!  

negi_magician

Bunai

Angelic Blob

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:46 am
its not taking much  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:58 am
It's only 2%
I think it's an attempt to keep prices down
But everything seems to be iincreasing in price so meh  

MsxTina

Main Forum

Manage Your Items