Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
Black Cat... Yaoi Hints? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Komurin Your Face

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:14 pm
HoshiNoMiko
Maryohki
Ugh, lemons like that make me sad. Fortunately I've yet to see any REALLY bad stuff for my favorite pairings.

Yeah, I know a lot of people like Rinslet with Jenos. I think it's a possibility, but I haven't seen enough of Jenos to decide whether I like that or not. I really like Rins with Train, though.

I could see myself writing a very one sided fic about that pairing... simply because Rinslett seems to be so obsessed with Train and being able to manipulate him. >> << It would involve her crying a lot for sure, he hates to see her cry XD.

I dunno Black Cat just fills me with so many ideas. I already have a whole bunch involving Train and Sven, and Train and Creed. I swear I am one of the biggest "yaoi whores" out there. sweatdrop

That would be interesting~ x3. Black Cat is le amazing. And I'm a pretty bad "yaoi whore" myself...I just don't see much in BC...though I do see a lot of one-sided Creed/Train, and hints of Train/Sven x3.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 11:09 pm
Maryohki
HoshiNoMiko
Maryohki
Ugh, lemons like that make me sad. Fortunately I've yet to see any REALLY bad stuff for my favorite pairings.

Yeah, I know a lot of people like Rinslet with Jenos. I think it's a possibility, but I haven't seen enough of Jenos to decide whether I like that or not. I really like Rins with Train, though.

I could see myself writing a very one sided fic about that pairing... simply because Rinslett seems to be so obsessed with Train and being able to manipulate him. >> << It would involve her crying a lot for sure, he hates to see her cry XD.

I dunno Black Cat just fills me with so many ideas. I already have a whole bunch involving Train and Sven, and Train and Creed. I swear I am one of the biggest "yaoi whores" out there. sweatdrop

That would be interesting~ x3. Black Cat is le amazing. And I'm a pretty bad "yaoi whore" myself...I just don't see much in BC...though I do see a lot of one-sided Creed/Train, and hints of Train/Sven x3.

I am going to have such a fun time writing my little one sided Creed/Train fics... When I ever get the time... I SEVERELY lack a life now. -_- Work and school is EATING me. But oh the ideas I have... I wish I could get away with writing in a note book at work... but alas, I have to sit up like a pretty little statute no matter how dead it is at the front desk at the hotel I work at. It's not fair I tell you, really it's not.  

Hoshi no Miko

Distinct Member

5,150 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Komurin Your Face

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:24 am
Ouch, that sounds ridiculous ><. I'm sure your fics will rock, and I'd like to read them once you get the chance to write them~. I feel the urge to write a Train/Rins, but I want to read more of the manga first =3.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:38 am
:Sweat: I am pretty sure it would be against the ToS for me to link you to my fanfictions sadly. It's a shame I suppose but the ToS is there for a reason and I have to obey it. If I write one that's a little less... uh... yeah... Then I'll link it here.  

Hoshi no Miko

Distinct Member

5,150 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Komurin Your Face

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 6:19 pm
HoshiNoMiko
:Sweat: I am pretty sure it would be against the ToS for me to link you to my fanfictions sadly. It's a shame I suppose but the ToS is there for a reason and I have to obey it. If I write one that's a little less... uh... yeah... Then I'll link it here.

Ah, yeah, my KKM fics are like that x3.  
[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games