Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Changes Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gambino Statue

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 6:06 pm
Rellik San
xLIZA
Haha, I remember these. You used to s**t me so much when you joined. With your ranting and flaming. Back when this guild was sensitive to emo haters.

Good times.

Hehehe, its just the way people were all like "loztpr-phetzz r te bezt badn evar!!!" I just felt it was my duty to step in and go "No their not, they suck."

You know I actually spent about 40 seconds sounding out "loz-t-pr-ph-e-t-zz" then I realised if I had of just thought about if for a second I could have guessed it anyway. xD

You did do your part in education of the people, though. Before you came every topic was about Gerard Way or Gerard Way and My Chem.
..Partly my fault.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:59 pm
Rellik San
~Chrono Signz~
ahaha that last one I got a kick out of! and that dude that showed that pic of a dude he thought was emo, Man! he wouldn't know emo if it bit him in the a**! but thats funny what you said, "I said emo not gay" ahahahaha! your cool I may think some things you say are not cool but in the end your cool to me! xp

Lol, they essence of cool = Just not giving a damn what anyone else thinks.

ya I have my moments when I don't give a damn. But then most of the time all I can do is say, I'm sorry, yes I'll take care of it, It was my fault (when it wasn't), ect., I try to make my life easier but sometimes it feels like I'm making it harder at times.....oh well...  

~Chrono Signz~

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:47 am
xLIZA
Rellik San
xLIZA
Haha, I remember these. You used to s**t me so much when you joined. With your ranting and flaming. Back when this guild was sensitive to emo haters.

Good times.

Hehehe, its just the way people were all like "loztpr-phetzz r te bezt badn evar!!!" I just felt it was my duty to step in and go "No their not, they suck."

You know I actually spent about 40 seconds sounding out "loz-t-pr-ph-e-t-zz" then I realised if I had of just thought about if for a second I could have guessed it anyway. xD

You did do your part in education of the people, though. Before you came every topic was about Gerard Way or Gerard Way and My Chem.
..Partly my fault.

Hehehe, I still love shattering peoples images of Gerard because of that time I met him, tee hee hee.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:48 am
~Chrono Signz~
Rellik San
~Chrono Signz~
ahaha that last one I got a kick out of! and that dude that showed that pic of a dude he thought was emo, Man! he wouldn't know emo if it bit him in the a**! but thats funny what you said, "I said emo not gay" ahahahaha! your cool I may think some things you say are not cool but in the end your cool to me! xp

ya I have my moments when I don't give a damn. But then most of the time all I can do is say, I'm sorry, yes I'll take care of it, It was my fault (when it wasn't), ect., I try to make my life easier but sometimes it feels like I'm making it harder at times.....oh well...

Honestly, to make your life easier, just lay back and don't care, life gets so much easier when your like that.  

Rellik San
Captain

~Chrono Signz~

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:26 am
Rellik San
~Chrono Signz~
Rellik San
~Chrono Signz~

Honestly, to make your life easier, just lay back and don't care, life gets so much easier when your like that.

But if I do that then my step mom would send me back to my moms and I want to live with my dad so thats why I do a lot around here and take s**t from everyone  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:45 pm
rofl, the pic in the last one I was literally lmao. It's even funnier because I look similar xd

User Image

rofl, ******** yeah!  

The-helper-of-the-poor

The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games