Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Rude Discussion
Certain songs that remind you of people?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zom B McFlesheater

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:08 pm
Is there any ska (or other) song that always makes you think of somebody, or that you sing to someone all the time, albeit off-key

I'm actually dating someone named Sarah, who, thank zombie Jesus, loves ska music too, and I always sing the song Sarah by The Slackers to her. Even though I can't sing too well. I think it's funny, but she just kinda laughs and hits me so I stop.

I just realized I'm in denial about being in an abusive relationship.
He said while she read over his shoulder.
And hit him. sweatdrop

Try to guess which part I didn't type. xP  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 2:21 pm
isn't sarah a break up song? ._.

the song "You" by mustard plug reminds me of an ex-girlfriend

anysong by the aquabats reminds me of my friend lindsey, as she is one of the biggest bats fans ive ever met.

the song "Sonic" by Norman 360 reminds me of my best friend stan cause we used to listen to it when we went to sonic in high school on friday nights.  

Slag10

Frankenska

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:13 pm
Learning to Listen from Big D reminds me of my sister cause that was the first song I taught her to skank too.

Buck O Nine's My Town reminds me of my hometown.

Pizza Day by the Aquabats makes me think of my friend Adam cause we always used to listen to that when I would give him a ride home.

Box by Mustard Plug makes me think of my friend Nick cause he talks about carboard boxes sometimes and how there are so many uses for them and how they saved his life etc etc. Good Luck from Big D also makes me think of him

There are probably more but I cant think.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 7:58 pm
Well, my girlfriend's name is Kaya (yes like the drug and the bob marley song)

So I always sing that to her smile  

King Of The Ska
Captain

Guns of Navarone

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:04 pm
Hahha, randomest one ever is lovers of loving love reminds me of my cousin. Me and my friend always sing it to him whenever it comes on.

Dance

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:35 pm
Slag10
isn't sarah a break up song? ._.

the song "You" by mustard plug reminds me of an ex-girlfriend

anysong by the aquabats reminds me of my friend lindsey, as she is one of the biggest bats fans ive ever met.

the song "Sonic" by Norman 360 reminds me of my best friend stan cause we used to listen to it when we went to sonic in high school on friday nights.

Yeah. That's most of why she doesn't like when I sing it. sweatdrop

I still think it's kinda funny when I sing it to her.

The song itself is sad though. Great lyrics, just sad too.  

Zom B McFlesheater

MCS4evr0

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 4:50 am
I know Goldfinger isn't really Ska, they have a couple ska songs, but whenever I hear Spokesman it reminds me of my friend Luke because we used to sing it all the time when we were chillin' on the playground in 5th grade, even after like 4 years, it still reminds me...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:28 am
MCS4evr0
I know Goldfinger isn't really Ska, they have a couple ska songs, but whenever I hear Spokesman it reminds me of my friend Luke because we used to sing it all the time when we were chillin' on the playground in 5th grade, even after like 4 years, it still reminds me...

Thats how it is when I hear Pizza Day. Me and Adam listenin' to The Aquabats in 5 and 6th grade....hahaha. Gooood times  

Frankenska

Duskalts

Dapper Duelist

16,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 3:24 pm
A song by The Medic Droid reminds me of a certain group of people.

"No jkjkjk lololol
I heart your f@cking makeup
Omg I love your hair.
Is that a new tattoo?
Did that piercings f@cking hurt?
No jkjkjk lololol

We aren't falling in love,
we're just falling apart...

etc."

D; Yeah.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:54 am
my friends that like Ska all say that embody the nessage of angry anthem by forces of evil.  

JFMS222

Rude Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff