Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Spirituali-Tea Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:43 pm
Fiddlers Green
It is a bit off... but tea's power to cause international stryfe... all the way from the (commonly known as) Opium Wars, to the Party in Boston.
Of which- tea played a supporting role, and greed was the headliner.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:51 am
TeaDidikai

For something to be a flash point, even if 'tisn't the keg, people have to care about it. ninja

Besides, next you're gonna tell me the Decade long war with Illium wasn't just about Helen. whee  

Fiddlers Green

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:09 am
Fiddlers Green
TeaDidikai

For something to be a flash point, even if 'tisn't the keg, people have to care about it. ninja

Besides, next you're gonna tell me the Decade long war with Illium wasn't just about Helen. whee
If the political strong arming fits...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:44 pm
Not a tea fan sadly. Part of wants you walk around look in people's cups when they're finished with their tea and randomly scream, "You've got the Grim!" Maybe it's just because I thought Trelawny's classes were a riot. Wish I could be of more help.  

SapphWolf

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:51 am
SapphWolf
Not a tea fan sadly. Part of wants you walk around look in people's cups when they're finished with their tea and randomly scream, "You've got the Grim!" Maybe it's just because I thought Trelawny's classes were a riot. Wish I could be of more help.
crying I thought you were one of my fanboys!

Okay- jokes aside- why don't you like tea?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:12 am
TeaDidikai
SapphWolf
crying I thought you were one of my fanboys!

Okay- jokes aside- why don't you like tea?

Dunno, after taste primarily. Admittedly I haven't had a lot. The tea that I've had thus far could be compared to weak coffee with a hint of mint. So it might be that I just haven't had good tea. Regardless I usually prefer sweet drinks or citrusy drinks over most anything else. Big fan of cider. ^_^

SapphWolf

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:30 am
SapphWolf

Dunno, after taste primarily. Admittedly I haven't had a lot. The tea that I've had thus far could be compared to weak coffee with a hint of mint. So it might be that I just haven't had good tea. Regardless I usually prefer sweet drinks or citrusy drinks over most anything else. Big fan of cider. ^_^
Could be. There are a lot of things that can make a good cup of tea taste bad.

I fully intend to serve all my friends who dislike tea a cup at least once so they can tell if they really don't like tea- or just dislike poorly made tea.

Of note if you like citrus based drinks, some Russian Teas might be right up your alley.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff