Reply Doom
no more........ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Specialmindz

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 3:39 am
Me too as a Zim healer! They will all feel our rage! Hey...what if someone actually goes to Nickelodeon with a pitchfork and they find themselves alone? That would be bad...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:39 am
Specialmindz
Me too as a Zim healer! They will all feel our rage! Hey...what if someone actually goes to Nickelodeon with a pitchfork and they find themselves alone? That would be bad...

They'd have to meet with the other people at a coffie shop or somethin 1st, then go to a garden shop and fet those pitchforks, then rally aotside nick... And maby a few would sneak in and find a bunch ov IZ posters and sneak out with them so they can post um on their walls to kiss them.... I wonder what Zim would taste like.... Bologna like in that 1 episode? Ew.... I hate that flavor. gonk  

Christalz

twiightmoon
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:38 am
We should do that sometime. But ...Were IS Nicktoon studios? The hotel's in Florida. I wonder if they have an Invader Zim room...if they do, we should save up money so we can take over the hotel, the studios and any where else we have time for! *cough* Hmm. What WOULD Zim taste like?....  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:32 pm
twiightmoon
We should do that sometime. But ...Were IS Nicktoon studios? The hotel's in Florida. I wonder if they have an Invader Zim room...if they do, we should save up money so we can take over the hotel, the studios and any where else we have time for! *cough* Hmm. What WOULD Zim taste like?....

Its in orlando florida. Havn't you ever watched one of those old nic gameshows? It always says it at the end. I think its somewhere in or near universal studos. Heh, maby I'll go try and find it sometime. I'm pretty close to it as I live in florida... so does specialmindz... I mean Meygan... We go to tha same school and I tould meygan about gaia then she joined then I joined the guild she joined which is this one and.... stuff! xd
Hmmm... so back to what Zim would taste like... Hmm. Hey remember in that other form thing when you were talking about what Zim's drool would taste like? @specialmindz: Remember Meygan?  

Christalz

s o m n i p h o b i c

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:27 pm
The_Weasle_Runs_Rampant
lol, the way you say 'converted' makes it sound like a religion! Anywho, they should bring it back!! (And the new Spongebob episodes are crap, btw) Why the hell did they take it off in the first place?!? I keep getting differant answers.

Lmao, it does sound like a religion.

They should bring it back, but aren't going to.
Jhonen even said that he wasn't going to come back to the show, if it was to return.
And Zim, without Jhonen would be..bad.
D:

Apparently Nick took Zim off because it was too "Cultish".
Which I find completely hilarious.
xD

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:50 pm
heh, you guys all have diffrent resons for why it got canslled. I was told that it had "low" ratings and that Jhonen was banned from making more Kids shows cuz he put blood Gir in a bunch of the epsiods.... I miss that show.... Hey if any of u acullay go to the Nick studios with Pitch forks, IM COMING!!! *Pulls out a pitch fork and a toarch*  

tiny_iggy44

Doom

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces