Reply Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage
Blood Covered Fangs

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rikku_natsumi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:55 pm
~~~~Rules: none....you can be whatever you want...I just don't want any chicks hitting on my female characters or something.~~~~~

Precil woke up with a daze and rubbed the sleep out of her eyes. She looked about her at all the bodies in the room. 10 at least lay about with their necks practically ripped out. She stood and kicked a body out of her walking way. She reached the bathroom and looked at her messy hair; her bloody face; her pale skin. The mirror stared back at her with dull, grey eyes. A heavy sigh escaped from her lips. Her feet led her to the large oak door. It creaked open. Her nervous eyes glanced about the hallway looking for any one walking by. Thankfully, nobody heard anything the previous night...at least that's what she was led to believe.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 4:09 pm
Manah walked out of her Haven With Tala at her side and locked the door behind her and walked out into the dark streets of the night. The Black wolf satred blankly at the moon as they walked aimlessly along the streets in search of information.  

Manah Uchiha

4,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Rellik Chan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 12:13 am
Rellik, stood, outside his van, whilst his friends; the Wolf Hunter Mercenary core, walked into the building to sort out the new clients contractual terms. He took a drag on a cigarette, as he did so, a person came up to him and started fake coughing.

"Shi-it, your lucky you don't smoke with a cough that bad."

Rellik spoke sarcastically as he took another drag.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:22 pm
Kageromeru awoke that night in his dark room. dust covered many of the paintings, several of himself. he arose from his bed and opened the heavy black curtains to look at the glorious night. the stars shone brightly. he pulled out a pack of camel wides and lit one. the scent of the smoke filled the room quickly. he had slept in his pants through the day, and now pulled on a black Linkin Park shirt and went out into the living room. be poured himself a glass of blackberry wine from the liquor cabinet and sat down to read the paper. after finishing the article on an unsolved murder case, he decided to go for a short walk... he had not fed for some time and was rather thirsty... for blood.  

runekai

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:18 am
A slight scent of decay, masked by cigarette smoke, caught Rellik's senses, there were a lot of apartments around here. He readied his hand cannon in its holster, checking the mercury rounds were within the chamber, before turning off the safety.

You can never be too damn careful.

He thought to himself, as he took another drag on his cigarette and tossed it aside, ready for whatever it might be.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:36 pm
selenia jumps down off the ruff she was on and walks out of the shadows! wearing her normaly clothing black leather,walk over to the van "how it going"?ive only been up for an hour or to wanted to makes sure the sun was down ! weres are the others ? still asleep jeez there layze ! so see any good food to tonite ? i hungery ! oh you want to see my new toy pulls out her new gun ! i just got it back . i got it modified, like it ?

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:42 am
Rellik levelled his gun at the girl before him. His eyes hardening as he took in her features. Drawing the last bit of his smoke, he spit the cigarette on the ground. "You know the drill, don't sneak up on me, if you are who you appear to be, then prove it."
His voice was grim, but not without a sense of calm about it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:32 pm
aww sorry i forgot your a bit jumpy when people come up behind you . lol
you realy want me to prove it again yuo as me this everytime but ok ill prove it again selenia smile fangs showing ask him to pick a target and then needs the target perfectly . blow the smoke off her gun . its that better . so did you get so good sleep . ? i know i didnt ! she mumbles under her breath stupid dream, she get mad hey dont point that thing at me it loaded . what are you trying to do KILL ME ?!ask him to point it away from her .so again weres everybody eles still a sleep ?!  

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:20 pm
so does that make you feel better ? put gun back away!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:46 am
Lilandra sits in her great chair reading her book. Her demonic wings folded slightly around her . She glances up and lookes at her prey sleeping soundly and she smiles softly as his dreams torment him. Her image engraved in his mind. Her great wings surounding him in darkness. Her fire blue eyes blazing through the darkness as her fangs reach his neck and the sensual desire to hold her overwhelms him. She loved each of her victums. Each was chosen very carefully. And the more willing they were the sweeter the taste and emotion was.  

Lady Stigmata Diaboli

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:59 pm
hello are you going to put that gun away ?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:35 am
rikku_natsumi
~~~~Rules: none....you can be whatever you want...I just don't want any chicks hitting on my female characters or something.~~~~~

Precil woke up with a daze and rubbed the sleep out of her eyes. She looked about her at all the bodies in the room. 10 at least lay about with their necks practically ripped out. She stood and kicked a body out of her walking way. She reached the bathroom and looked at her messy hair; her bloody face; her pale skin. The mirror stared back at her with dull, grey eyes. A heavy sigh escaped from her lips. Her feet led her to the large oak door. It creaked open. Her nervous eyes glanced about the hallway looking for any one walking by. Thankfully, nobody heard anything the previous night...at least that's what she was led to believe.

((Hooray for homophobia?))  

Priestess of Sekhmet

Sebastian J Mesonge

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:56 am
User Image
Sprawled across the couch in his house. RavenHeart pulls out a cigarette and lights it. Inhaling the smoke, he pulls out his dual Hyperion Class gunblades, and proceeds to clean them, clearing rust from the blades and cleaning gunpowder from the barrels.
(For those who don't know what a gunblade is here)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:41 pm
Amethesist held her umbrella high over her head, the black shade keeping her delicate pale skin from becoming sizzled. SHe had not a desitantion nor a desire to go anywhere bt she was restless. SHe stood quietly across the street from some people talking. They waved guns and fought amongts themselves. Ameythesist smiled softly and watched.  

loveAkiochan

Hygienic Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100

slash harkiri

Unbeatable Businessman

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:38 am
slash harkiri was stalking the alleyways for three hours now, he had heard that there was some... "unusual activity" but then again, taz at the info desk screwed up all the time.

"wait... maybe he didnt stuff this one up"

he could sense something
a few houses down, not sure what, but for sure he could tell that it was not that nice, coming close he slowy rendered a picture in his mind

" vampire, large wings, cant tell face or gender from this angle but dosent look that powerful..."

"well that dosent help much, i thought we were going to take something bigger down"

"look shut up taz-"

"well *kerrsshhhh* can *kerrssshhhhhh*"

in a fit of rage he blasted his radio with a desert eagle he kept hidden in his jacket pocket.  
Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games