Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
I'm mad at Nexon >:[

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skyfire Kirin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:25 pm
Nexon you fail.

They banned two of my Legit friends, for "Scamming". I know these two, they wouldn't scam. They are grinders, all they do it train. They barely spend anytime away from training. What's worse is hackers get a temp ban but scammers get the worse sentence. I'm mad. >:[

I told my friend to send an e-mail asking why he was banned. I mean they have to answer him. It's just not right that two legit grinders get perma-banned.

They don't scam. They barely talk to their own friends.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:53 am
Who knows, they could have once, though whether they did or not, that is BS that the hackers get less of a punishment then scammers. If they truely did nothing, Nexon will probably do something.  

Baconious

lemonilime

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:46 am
That happened to me too..  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:15 am
nexon probably wont do anything about it, its just 2 accounts banned out of 10 million.  

Brighte

D i v i n i t y

Tipsy Prophet

7,075 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:08 pm
Yeah, nexon is weird. I know two people(who I will keep anonymous) who got banned but 1 was only temp. banned. I don't know how long but it was temporary. I always thought that nexon had 0 tolerance for hacking? o.O
THey musthave some lvl of tolerance if they don't ban the hacker indefiinitely. Also, one hacker I knew, is perm. banned. Oh yeah, did I mention? Coincidentally, the one who got perm.banned didn't have any NX cash whatsoever and the one who got temp. banned had NX cash. I'm not defending any of them or anything since they DID hack and it isn't a big deal to me that they were banned but it IS a big deal to me that they suffered different consequences. confused  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:47 pm
It's just ridiculous that two legit people got banned and they barely talk to anyone.  

Skyfire Kirin

Brighte

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:17 am
u arent them, so how would you know if they dont talk to people? i hardly talk to my buddy list or guild, but i talk alot in All and in my pq party.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:27 pm
They're kinda special. some of the Mods are jerks that way. one banned my guild leader for hacking, and i know she'd never hack.  

XxHarryDresdenxX

Unbeatable Genius

4,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
Maple Story

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items