PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:52 pm
mmm strange indeed
but the person kept saying "action repaly" 500x  

pooka91 v2

Holybug
Vice Captain

Sparkly Demigod

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:13 am
lol its to teach the person that cheating is dumb and not to do it cause theres no point in playing the game if ur gonna cheat  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:37 am
I like it. It discourages cheating. I wish people would just wait for the events, though...With WiFi, you probably won't even have to go somewhere.  

Negai Boshi
Captain

Holybug
Vice Captain

Sparkly Demigod

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:02 am
Negai Boshi
I like it. It discourages cheating. I wish people would just wait for the events, though...With WiFi, you probably won't even have to go somewhere.
i kno ^^ its cool Ive never did a event before ...i dont ever kno how XD  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:37 am
Beloved_Kitten
Negai Boshi

They are usually announced on your countrys nintendo or pokemon page a couple of months in advamce. Often they are done in association with some company such as Toys-r'-us, walmart, or some other chain of stores, once they did a Deoxys event with NASA. That was pretty cool. ^^

I've never been to an event myself, but I have read about a few.  

krishnath

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:23 pm
krishnath
Beloved_Kitten
Negai Boshi

They are usually announced on your countrys nintendo or pokemon page a couple of months in advamce. Often they are done in association with some company such as Toys-r'-us, walmart, or some other chain of stores, once they did a Deoxys event with NASA. That was pretty cool. ^^

Yeah. last year there was a Jounrney Across America Mall Tour that visited some 20 or so states, and then there was the Toys r Us Mew download. Events can be really fun; you get to meet hundreds of Pokemon fans, and You usually can get rare Pokemon. I went to both of those events and got a legit Mew and Celebi, along with various Pokemon I treded for. WAY more fun then hacking the game ever could be.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:57 pm
Negai Boshi
krishnath
Beloved_Kitten
Negai Boshi

Yeah. last year there was a Jounrney Across America Mall Tour that visited some 20 or so states, and then there was the Toys r Us Mew download. Events can be really fun; you get to meet hundreds of Pokemon fans, and You usually can get rare Pokemon. I went to both of those events and got a legit Mew and Celebi, along with various Pokemon I treded for. WAY more fun then hacking the game ever could be.
well if one comes out tell me cause im never informed or allwats working or somthing'  

Holybug
Vice Captain

Sparkly Demigod

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:34 pm
Beloved_Kitten
Negai Boshi
krishnath
Beloved_Kitten
Negai Boshi

well if one comes out tell me cause im never informed or allwats working or somthing'

If I hear of anything, I'll be sure to post it so the guild knows.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 3:07 pm
Negai Boshi
Beloved_Kitten
Negai Boshi
krishnath
Beloved_Kitten
Negai Boshi

If I hear of anything, I'll be sure to post it so the guild knows.
okies thanks a ton  

Holybug
Vice Captain

Sparkly Demigod

Pokemon Unleashed

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out