Reply † The Dark Sanctuary †
Introductions Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SoreanMagazine

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 7:53 pm
I'm Amber, lead editor of Sorean Magazine, and lover of the darker side of life. You wouldn't know that from hanging with me, however, because I am a light, happy person. But light always hides darkness, so I'm more than who I appear to be. I love writing, photography, painting, reading, editing, and just about anything artful. I love Lolita fashion, and Emilie Autumn is my favorite music artist.  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 10:09 am
SoreanMagazine
I'm Amber, lead editor of Sorean Magazine, and lover of the darker side of life. You wouldn't know that from hanging with me, however, because I am a light, happy person. But light always hides darkness, so I'm more than who I appear to be. I love writing, photography, painting, reading, editing, and just about anything artful. I love Lolita fashion, and Emilie Autumn is my favorite music artist.

hi Amber! you're the editor of a magzine? wow. Welcome to the guild. You've got many interests which I share too. I'd love to chat to you and see some of your writing and photography 3nodding  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

Eleftherios

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 7:50 pm
My name is Logan. Talk to me if you wanna know something. Or visit my profile, it'll tell you a breif summary of who I am.

Let The Blood Rain  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 6:59 am
Hello, my name is Elizabeth..And i have always been on the dark side of life and never want to get out...I really dont care if people call me "daughteer of the devil" they call me that everyday then walk away...Anyway I'm Elizabeth good to see you guys..v.v  

II_Angel-Demon_II

mzxnightmare

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 10:40 am
My name is Nightmare. smile I don't have a laptop right now so I'm just using the library's computer.

Add me !  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:33 pm
hi everyone. im back from a pretty long absence haha sweatdrop so im going to re-introduce myself. my username used to be Bloody_Cursed. im now foREVer morto. so hello (:  

foREVer morto

† The Dark Sanctuary †

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces