Submit

Do you hate teachers
  Yeah they SUCK!!
  No I love my teachers=3
View Results

Veruniel
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:38 am
I've had some really good teachers, but also some absolute shits. People who believed in the faerietale innocence of childhood and thought I was lying when I told them the cute, nice, normal kids were beating me the ******** up.

But I'm not bitter. No, not me! blaugh

Seriously, I've found most teachers are trying their best but can't always relate to what's important to this generation of teenagers. I find that how you react to them can make all the difference... if you seem mature, they're more likely to respect things like clothing choices and, yes, the occasional mistake.

I would have explained I'd done it by accident, admitted it was inappropriate, and apologised. If you did all that and she still took it badly, then yeah, I'd say she has a problem.  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 3:31 pm
Teachers are just..people who teach stuff. By teaching is more a calling than a job. The best teachers are those that feel called to it, not those who are in it for a paycheck regardless of how miniscule it is.  

Naztakuan

YellowRavenInk

Opinionated Bibliophile

12,775 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 1:53 am
well i guess you cannot really say that ALL the teachers are bad, i guess is a matter of luck to get the cool ones (which now that i think of, aren't a lot) I got some really nasty teeacher myself but I'm pretty good in shutting up people that talk s**t razz  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 5:08 pm
My science teacher was being a b***h because i never hand in any work...... so she called my parents told them i currently have an F and they grounded me! >:[  

Sayga Takaino

GilAskan
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 5:13 pm
Sayga Takaino
My science teacher was being a b***h because i never hand in any work...... so she called my parents told them i currently have an F and they grounded me! >:[

Sounds like your fault in all entirity.  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 4:47 pm
GilAskan
Sayga Takaino

Sounds like your fault in all entirity.
Yah man why're you complaining?

Oneday I felt like I was about to vomit, so I just walk out of the class to go the bathroom. About two seconds after I walked out, the fire alarm goes off. My teacher leans out of the class and yells "AAAAAALLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEXXXXXXXX!!!!!!"

She thought I pulled the alarm. sweatdrop People always accuse me of things I don't do, why can't they ever accuse me of the numerous things that I have done?  

Henneth Annun
Captain

Jkiller00

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:33 pm
I could care less about some of them most of them I like .  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:52 pm
Ri_Ri
xStephanx
Well in British schools we have uniforms so that stops all these kinds of problems.

then again, that perpetuates the idea that everyone had to appear the same in order to have the right not to be judged by their looks.
plus, most people in the US go to public schools, who don't have extra money in the bidget for uniforms...

Kids still find a way to judge you by your looks even when you're in uniform. wink Maybe because you're spotty, or your eyeliner is too thick or your hair style is sooo last year. And in the end, we just find different, more subtle ways of showing our individuality in that setting anyway.

Also, don't forget that the British state is more supportive. razz I believe you can get aid of some sort to buy your kids the uniform if you can't afford it. Just like you can get free school meals, too.

Slayer Igraine

Dark_Style

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:45 am
My teachers were alright with it once they got to know me.

I ignore the dickish ones. Or I just like to say they are jealous that they are forced to dress in suits and I get to wear cool stuff. razz  
Life Issues & Fashion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff