Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Images -- Art, screenshots, videos, etc.
Dragoon of the Crimson Sky: 3rd Job Advancement (Part 2)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mimoto Kawasari

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:19 pm
Part 2

I hope everyone enjoys this vid, it took me a while to make, and I am proud of it. Sorry for the quality, since YouTube always butchers up my vid quality. >_>;  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:37 pm
That was too cool~! The video was very nice~ I like how you cropped out all of the unnecessary things to focus on just you and your fights.

Congratulations on your advancement to a pure-polearm dragon knight!! whee heart  

Meigumii

phillipo
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:55 pm
We have so many DKs in Unsolution now. xD Someone had to replace me when I'm a Dark Knight though! >=O  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 5:48 pm
phillipo
We have so many DKs in Unsolution now. xD Someone had to replace me when I'm a Dark Knight though! >=O

Lol, yeah. And who else better to replace you? wink I learned almost everything from you, Back-Jumping Fury, etc. I'm going to attempt doing Back-Jumping Roar/Sac/Crusher too, especially with Crusher, since it's going to be very different and hard to pull off.

We have like 5+ DKs or so right now in Unsolution, pwnage much?

@ Meigumii: Lol, thanks! =D I remember when I had my lv 30 Fighter in your guild on Scania too, that was a long while back. xD Good times! I miss you, though. I haven't seen you on Scania in forever. D;

Mimoto Kawasari

Meigumii

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:01 am
Ah, I think you're mistaken. I've never played on Scania. whee ;;  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:08 am
Meigumii

Eh? I must be thinking of Kyoumu then. I know some girl in this guild that had a 5X or 6X Cleric that was a my guild leader in Scania, this was like 6+ months back or so >.O

But, if you ever stop by in Scania, stop by and drop a "Hello", and feel free to stalk me. wink

Mimoto Kawasari

Meigumii

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 5:37 pm
Ryuu Fukushima
Meigumii

Eh? I must be thinking of Kyoumu then. I know some girl in this guild that had a 5X or 6X Cleric that was a my guild leader in Scania, this was like 6+ months back or so >.O

But, if you ever stop by in Scania, stop by and drop a "Hello", and feel free to stalk me. wink

Perhaps so. I know she has a cleric around that level in Scania. You're close, however~ just a server off. xd

Hehe thanks, I'll keep that in mind!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:30 pm
AHHHHH THAT SONG WAS FROM TALES OF SYMPHONIA!!!!!!!!!
I LUV DAT GAME
I heart GAME  

kirbyazn

nerdyninja

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 2:27 pm
Congratz man. You sure got a head of me.  
Maple Images -- Art, screenshots, videos, etc.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games