rate my team

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cheshire Lee Kat

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:56 pm
hey i been wondering how good is my team could you advise me on it and let me know what you think?

Swampert-lvl.44
Docile
Muddy Water
Take Down
Mud Shot
Hyper Beam

Blaziken-lvl.79
Mild
Blast Burn
Blaze Kick
Flare Blitz
Sky Uppercut

Sceptile-lvl.36
Relaxed
Frenzy Plant
Leaf Blade
Quick Attack
SolarBeam

Rapidash-lvl.46
Mild
Flamethrower
Fire Blast
Ember
Megahorn

Alakazam-lvl.52
Quiet
Psycho Cut
Psychic
Energy Ball
Charge Beam

Empolelon-lvl.43
Relaxed
Aqua Jet
Hydro Cannon
Surf
Waterfall

this is who i used mostly so what do you think and can use suggest improvemnets?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:11 pm
You have two water type and two fire types. You might want to add a little more diversity.  

Negai Boshi
Captain

Cheshire Lee Kat

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:55 pm
i know but i can't stop it water types are my favorite and those two water are my brand and pretty much i am a fire/water type trainer i respect water skil for surfing and fire is strong there a perfect combo  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 5:05 pm
Super unbalanced.
I'm guessing you haven't finished training them, due to them not being level 100. lol

You have too many offensive moves. Try some support techniques.
And give your Pokemon moves strong against Pokemon strong against them.
Like a Fire-type Pokemon with an Electric-type move to deal with Water-types.  

IAMAPENIS

krishnath

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:50 am
Let's see...

It doesn't really matter that you have two water types as they are both dual types, Swampert is Water/Ground and Empoleon is Water/Steel. You might want to diversify their moves some though.

For the Swampert, Get rid of all those moves, there are either better moves available to it, or the moves have horrible hit ratios or other side effects. The swampert learns Earthquake by level up, which is a superiour move over Mudshot. Surf is a better choice than muddy water for your main water move.
The swampert doesn't need to worry about electricity due to it being a dual ground type, however grass is a major problem, fortunatly, the Swampert can learn Ice Beam through TMs, which should cover that type weakness quite well. As for the fourth move, you have a lot to choose from, the Swampert can learn both Brick Break, Roar, and Toxic by TM, all very useful moves.

For the Blaziken, drop two of the fire moves, I suggest you get rid of the Blast Burn and Blaze Kick. Water is its main weakness, unfortunatly it can learn no electricity and only one grass move, and the grass move takes two turns to use. Something you probably won't have. So you should probably concentrate on variety. Hitting water for normal damage is still better than half. I suggest you teach it Brave Bird (use a heartscale) and either Roar, Sword Dance or Bulk Up. I strongly recommend Roar as Blaziken is a lot quicker than most water types.

Sceptile need to get rid of both Frenzy Plant and Solar Beam. Solar Beam takes to long to use, and the other is only useful as a finisher. Quick Attack should probably be exchanged aswell. Fortunatly the sceptile has a varied move pool, allowing it to gain a variety of moves. I suggest you teach it either Rock Slide or Rock Tomb (Via TM to cover fliers), Night Slash or X-cissor (heartscale), and either Dig or Earthquake (TMs again).

Rapidash is a bad choice for a second fire type, as it lacks dual coverage. i suggest you exchange it for either a Charizad or a Houndoom.

Alakazam is an excellent psychic type, as it is very fast. However, having two psychic attacks and no supporting moves is pretty bad. I suggest you replace the Psycho Cut with either Calm Mind or Recover. Additionally, I would replace Charge Beam with something that has a higher hit ratio, such as Shockwave or even Shadowball. The latter is especially effective against ghost types.

Empoleon has only one glaring weakness: Electricity, both grass and fire deals normal damage due to it being dual type steel. Both fighting and ground deals double damage as well. So it is best to prepare for such oppnents. Dropping three of the four water moves yours has learnt is probably best, keeping Surf, but getting rid of the others. Ice Beam covers ground nicely, and it deals normal damage to electricity as well. Fighting is weak against flying and psychic, fortunatly Empoleon learns Drill Peck at level 52, which is a very good flying move. Also, it would be a shame not to take advantage of the Empoleons second type bonus, which is why I suggest you teach it a steel type move. It can learn Metal Claw by level up (use a heart scale) and both Steel Wing and Flash Cannon by TM, teach it either of the three.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 5:09 am
Well I agree with everything that krishnath says, but I wanted to add something.....Your Alakazam sucks!! Sorry to be rude, but he needs a new nature. Preferably Modest or Timid. Quiet raises his Special Attack, but lowers his speed! Alakazam already has a high Special Attack and the extra speed makes him all the more better. And also, PSYCHO CUT!?!? Alakazam should not have a physical move. Replace it with Calm Mind or Recover. Sorry if I sounded rude....but Alakazam is my favorite pokemon and you slaughted him emo  

blue_man_of_destruction

oro_maki

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 10:41 pm
is my team any good?

Infernape Lv.100
attacks:
cut
fire spin
flame blitz
flamethrower

Lopunny Lv.100
attacks:
bounce
water pulse
charm
dizzy punch

Hetran Lv.71
attacks:
lava plume
flamethrower
rock slide
earthquake

Staraptor Lv.100
attacks:
brave bird
areal ace
whirlwind
peck

Gyarados Lv.100
attacks:
hyper beam
hydro pump
body slam
bite

Raichu Lv.83
attacks:
thunder
iron tail
bite
thunder wave

Is my team any good????  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:38 pm
I think my team can kill all. twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja  

oro_maki

Teams

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff