Pokemon Ranger Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BornToCyber

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:56 pm
aquadrop13
Try using different capture lines, it can be a little difficult for a begginer. Oh to put your dream avatar on your sisnature, go to tektek.org, click on dream avatar simulator, make your dream avatar, click done, copy the first code, go to your gaia account, click signature, and Paste! You can write something under or on top if you like. If your still confused, then PM me if you wish.

i already got it but thanks anyway  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:59 pm
Nocata
Grammardor
Nocata
kemenlith
Yeah, I've got it and yeah, I guess you could lable me an expert... which pokemon are you trying to get?

im trying to catch the camrutp but every time i try to catch it it shoots up fireballs
Start your capture line about half the screen away / out of his attack range.
There should be some indicator to when he'll use his attack.
When you see it, pull the capture line back to the start (it'll be just 1 point now, instead of a full line) and keep it pressed down until his attack ends.
Continue to have the stylus pushed down and continue to circle him.
Repeat until captured.

his attack covers the whole screen and he does it twice in a row then he does it sgain everytime i try to capture him and the lowest ive got him to is 3 times more to go

Use a Water Assist.  

IAMAPENIS

kemenlith

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:05 pm
Yeah, using pokemon to help out can make it easier to catch alot of pokemon... I remember when I didn't have any to use and I tried catching a steelix... that was such a pain in the a**. So was Rayquaza... other than that, I had no problem.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:02 pm
kemenlith
Yeah, using pokemon to help out can make it easier to catch alot of pokemon... I remember when I didn't have any to use and I tried catching a steelix... that was such a pain in the a**. So was Rayquaza... other than that, I had no problem.

I'm stuck at that Steelix now......*cries* I shall have to play it more often...I don't think I've fought Camerupt yet, of if I have, I don't remember it....  

Negai Boshi
Captain

kemenlith

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:10 pm
I think that Steelix is after Camerupt... he sucked so much... now I gotta remember to play it so I can officaily complete it by catching all the pokemon.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:38 am
Grammardor
Nocata
Grammardor
Nocata
kemenlith
Yeah, I've got it and yeah, I guess you could lable me an expert... which pokemon are you trying to get?

im trying to catch the camrutp but every time i try to catch it it shoots up fireballs
Start your capture line about half the screen away / out of his attack range.
There should be some indicator to when he'll use his attack.
When you see it, pull the capture line back to the start (it'll be just 1 point now, instead of a full line) and keep it pressed down until his attack ends.
Continue to have the stylus pushed down and continue to circle him.
Repeat until captured.

his attack covers the whole screen and he does it twice in a row then he does it sgain everytime i try to capture him and the lowest ive got him to is 3 times more to go

Use a Water Assist.

im cant use water assist ever time i do it turns out rong and actually i use my plusle or a catch a kirlia wich ive gotten to 1 with kirlia but i cant get farther than that have to tryed charging up all plusle power? or did you get that far yet?  

BornToCyber

Holybug
Vice Captain

Sparkly Demigod

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 5:16 am
Did you try using all plusle power or did you get that far yet?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 11:21 am
im to the part where you have to catch a salamance and omg its so hard  

Mr poppit_1

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:24 pm
I FINALLY beat the game last Sunday. The Steelix is before the Camerupt, in case anyone still cares. And it was way more annoying, at least to me.

Since there were 2 Camerupt, I waited until one wandered off the screen, then used Plusle's (or Minun, depending on your gender) power and caught just one of them. Then I did the same for the other one. You have to randomly draw loops for a long time to charge up the power, though. Bring lots of Electric types to recharge your Styler, unless you're more talented then me and don't need to recharge it every 30 seconds or so...... sweatdrop

Salamence was easier, but I don't remember my strategy since I only had to try once. Sorry....  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:29 am
i have it and i`m also an expert i played it a lot of times but my brother is better then me smile  

xPockii-Chan

Tv Station (Games & Anime)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces