Reply Roleplaying
The Ultimate Random Fight of Death!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:43 am
[[ Okey doke! ^_^ I'm so so so so so so so sorry I've been gone for so long!!!! ]]

"Where did you get those anyways? Isn't that an unfair advantage, being mostly robot." She, again, easily dodged the beam of light, then grinned. She dashed towards him again, taking out a few needles and switching from side to side she looked almost like a blur. She flipped over him, sticking the needles in between open plates, and also on two open sides of his neck. She had no idea what they were however, she was just sticking them places. She also kicked off his back hard to spin behind him another few safe feet. Simply shooting off berams wouldn't work, her reflexes were too actue.

[[ And sorry this is such a bad post D: I'm too distracted to cause I'm watching Meercat Manor. ^^ ]]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:22 pm
(( omg I'm sorry about my late a** posting lol. I went away for a while. I'll keep checking back now though ))

Blaeric stood firm as Amaya jammed needles in his plating. He didn't know what she meant, where did he get what? Did she mean the runestones? He shrugged. She was fast, and observing her was becoming amusing, though costly.

His staff had lodged itself in the wall under the stands, so he drew his short sword. "I don't consider it an unfair advantage. I'm an instrument of war, and was built as such." He had his limitations, and if she kept moving like this, he might have to excercise them.

A dull hum followed by a sharp click announced a sudden shift of inner power. His plates set down loosely in a non-restricting way, shifting when he moved. She was fast, but now he was too.

His first step drove him flying towards the girl at an alarming speed, matching hers surely. He flew, sword lowered and ready as he bounded the distance. The needles shook free, and as soon as he was close, he whirled his blade, aiming a quick and neat slice for her arm.

SilenceMadness

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:36 pm
Akira stopped when he saw Amaya and the guy earlier, fighting. "What the heck is going on?" He muttered to himself, making sure he says far away in the shadows but close enough to watch them fight.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff