Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
Poise and Rationality... Again? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MistressSunshine

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:34 pm
I just love hearing them live. I like it when they change up the vocals a bit when they're singing, instead of exactly how they sing it on the CD, it makes it more fun. [[I like it when Brendon does the really high notes! I was watching the Live in Denver concert, and when he did the super high note in 'Camisado', I was like, "Ohmygod! He can sing THAT high?" I was pleasantly surprised. xD]]  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:14 am
well while i was playing sing star pop, i noticing the had i write sins, and the again part wasnt really that high for me... i think they edited his voice to make it sound a higher pitch in that song... 3nodding  

tanyjames

SingPaNiCDiScO

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:23 am
tanyjames
well while i was playing sing star pop, i noticing the had i write sins, and the again part wasnt really that high for me... i think they edited his voice to make it sound a higher pitch in that song... 3nodding

YES, I know, right? I wish they'd let him do it how he CAN, because it's obvious that he can't go THAT high for THAT long. Honestly, that's a hard note for ANYONE.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:24 am
MistressSunshine
I just love hearing them live. I like it when they change up the vocals a bit when they're singing, instead of exactly how they sing it on the CD, it makes it more fun. [[I like it when Brendon does the really high notes! I was watching the Live in Denver concert, and when he did the super high note in 'Camisado', I was like, "Ohmygod! He can sing THAT high?" I was pleasantly surprised. xD]]

He did it even higher at V Fest, ha ha. I was like "OH MY GOD." It was like. Earsplitting. biggrin  

SingPaNiCDiScO

tanyjames

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:07 pm
SingPaNiCDiScO
tanyjames

YES, I know, right? I wish they'd let him do it how he CAN, because it's obvious that he can't go THAT high for THAT long. Honestly, that's a hard note for ANYONE.

yea..  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:25 am
SingPaNiCDiScO
upsidexdown
sometimes, when i'm watching videos of iwsnt on youtube, brendon's "AGAAAAINN" makes me cringe. xD and sometimes, it doesn't. he's probably just tired from all that singing, right?

I know what you mean, exactly. Yeah. He's tired from being amazing. I think he knows it's not his best note... CLICK ME

before the first "again" note, watch what he does it's so cute heart

oh my god, that's adorable biggrin . I like his 'again' note better in the CD...most of the time. Sometimes it sounds better in concerts. But I can't really decide.  

xBleedingVenom

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces