Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply Random Discussion
My Sister's 18th Birthday Tomarrow!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 7:41 pm
Tomarrow (August 12, 2007), my older sister of two-years-and-eight-months will be eighteen years young! It's weird to think about my sister being legal. She's also moving into her college dorm room on the 22nd. eek Wow, my sister is already in college! It seems like yesterday we were playing Barbies and House on the floor in the back room of my basement. Now she's going to college to study Nuclear Medicine Technology! Time goes by fast...

Do you have any siblings?
How old are they?
Do you get along with them?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:13 pm
haha! i love how you say [insert age here] young. biggrin
when my sister moved to her college dorm, it was weird.
i still thought of her as a middle schooler for some reason..
maybe because she's as short as i am. xD it was great having
her out of the house. we don't get along that much. xP

upsidexdown

Bilvy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:24 pm
Lol, well, I'm the oldest of the family so um, woo-hoo for being the one who has to experience everything first!
whee gonk
And my brother, I love him, but unfortunately he has mental problems, he's autistic.
He's 11, can't talk, isn't potty-trained, doesn't understand what "hello!" means and is just...
Well, I don't really know but he's really hard to take care of and can make a room look like a hurricane has passed through it if you leave him alone in one.
I would be soooo disappointed if he gets severely sick though, he's my best buddy.
sad  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:26 am
upsidexdown
haha! i love how you say [insert age here] young. biggrin
when my sister moved to her college dorm, it was weird.
i still thought of her as a middle schooler for some reason..
maybe because she's as short as i am. xD it was great having
her out of the house. we don't get along that much. xP

Well, 18 isnt old. ;D

See, I don't know how I'm going to feel. My sister and I get along pretty well. But then again, I think I'm going to adore being the only kid in the house. cool I'll get lots of attention. xD

PrimeRibby
Captain

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:28 am
Bilvy
Lol, well, I'm the oldest of the family so um, woo-hoo for being the one who has to experience everything first!
whee gonk
And my brother, I love him, but unfortunately he has mental problems, he's autistic.
He's 11, can't talk, isn't potty-trained, doesn't understand what "hello!" means and is just...
Well, I don't really know but he's really hard to take care of and can make a room look like a hurricane has passed through it if you leave him alone in one.
I would be soooo disappointed if he gets severely sick though, he's my best buddy.
sad

Oh, wow. That's a big job! I bet you have to help out a lot with him, no?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:40 pm
Haha, well, not really, my mom does most of the job. But I do have to take care of him from time to time, like when my mom Goes to work.
But it's not that hard, really, I just bring him to the computer room, where I am always in, and just make him sit on my lap or something.  

Bilvy

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:51 pm
Aww. whee

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 1:05 pm
I have two brothers, one is a year older than me (17) and one is a few years younger (13).

I get along well with both of them 3nodding

Polyphonic Twilight

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 4:38 pm
I want a brother. sad
Well...I don't know.
I more or less just want to live with a boy around my age. HAHA.
I probably wouldnt be attracted to them if they were my brother...

I tell my dog he is my brother. 4laugh

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:26 am
You can have mine. He wants to move to America anyway xp He's been there all summer... we hung out once while I was there, but other than that I haven't seen him at all. It's kind of weird, but I'm pretty used to him not being around...

And my younger brother shares my taste in music, which is pretty much why we get along. It's all we ever talk about. I fill him in on everything, since he doesn't pay attention to anything about the bands except for the music.

Polyphonic Twilight

Random Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff