Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Oh crap. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iMANDarin Monsturr

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:50 pm
Princess Misery
I made a major mistake.
I read this article, got pissed off, and replied. I hope I don't end up on the national news.

And. I emailed him this:

Hello. My name is Katie.
I would like to say that this 'emo' thing isn't that big of a deal. Actually. More than half of these 'emos' aren't emo. Just kids who are making emos look bad with ******** up life styles.

And the person in Spider Man 3 was goth. Not emo.
Emo is nothing like Punk or Goth. It is a Fashion Genre. And. A tip. When you interview kids who abuse themselves, don't put it on the air, everyone will know about it, and he or she will run away. Try a voice changed or not showing his or her FACE.

I also think it is wrong to label people. It's predjudism. It is wrong. And. Physcologists don't know s**t. What matters is what the teens think. Not what adults or 'trained' people think.
Because. It's the kids that are doing it. Not the dumbass physcologists.

x---

Mfft. Sounds retarded. But I didn't have time to chew out his a**. Stupid parents came down. T__T  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:54 pm
katielovee
Soviet Mudkipz
god you're so stereotypcial

God. You're trying to get yourself mentally abused.
God. You're such a loser.
God. You're a f*****t.
God. You're a b***h.
God. Why do you hate me?
God.
GOD.
GOD.
GOD.
GAWD.

GOD. STOP STALKING ME.
GOD. GOD. GOD.
GOD WATCHES YOU IN YOUR SLEEP  

The Dadalorian
Crew

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 5:25 am
katielovee
Princess Misery
I made a major mistake.
I read this article, got pissed off, and replied. I hope I don't end up on the national news.

And. I emailed him this:

Hello. My name is Katie.
I would like to say that this 'emo' thing isn't that big of a deal. Actually. More than half of these 'emos' aren't emo. Just kids who are making emos look bad with ******** up life styles.

And the person in Spider Man 3 was goth. Not emo.
Emo is nothing like Punk or Goth. It is a Fashion Genre. And. A tip. When you interview kids who abuse themselves, don't put it on the air, everyone will know about it, and he or she will run away. Try a voice changed or not showing his or her FACE.

I also think it is wrong to label people. It's predjudism. It is wrong. And. Physcologists don't know s**t. What matters is what the teens think. Not what adults or 'trained' people think.
Because. It's the kids that are doing it. Not the dumbass physcologists.

x---

Mfft. Sounds retarded. But I didn't have time to chew out his a**. Stupid parents came down. T__T

Erm... you do know, 1: not once does Peter Parker go goth or emo in Spiderman 3... he dances down the street FFS, just cos his hair gets as messy as it can get at that length gives him a fringe does not goth or emo make!

2: They show the self harmer's, at the self harmer's request, if they didn't want to be shown, all they had to do was ask.

3: The psychologist doesn't think... they know... and in this case turns around and says that whilst some take it to extremes, not many do, it might help if you involve yourself in your child's life more... so the psychologist is encouraging a good thing.

4: Its that kind of attitude, thats not only elitist, but damn annoying. Saying adults can't do it... its the adults that make the damn music you listen too, if anything, adults have more of a claim over it then you kids do.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:29 am
rellik has spoken  

The Dadalorian
Crew

The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games