crossover/cameo stuff

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rurouni_07

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:41 am
jolly roger
^^ that's from rurouni kenshin. notice the jolly roger on the bomb? yea it's the logo from one piece. Eiichiro Oda (the guy who writes/draws one piece) used to be an assistant to Nobuhiro Watsuki (the guy who writes/draws kenshin) Oda had won an award for best new artist and Watsuki did the bomb thing to honor him. i thought it was pretty cool. anyone else see anything like this in other manga?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:25 am
it might just be me but I never realize any of this stuff sweatdrop it might just be because i'm not paying too much attention but it's almost like manga and anime drop out of thin air I don't think to much about who makes them. It's interesting the ties they have though 3nodding  

Dont_be_a_Squidward

Tenacious Duck

10,900 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Master Slayer 200

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 1:55 pm
Never noticed that before, very cool.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 12:47 am
I hate anything to do with cross overs... especially fan fics...  

Blacklynn

rurouni_07

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 1:20 am
Blacklynn
I hate anything to do with cross overs... especially fan fics...
you didn't really read my post did you? i mean to be fair my title sucks, but still i mean read the first post, it's not really about crossovers, it's more cameos, as you would know if you read the first post.....................  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 11:51 am
Yeah, I noticed the Rurouni kenshi thing when I saw it in the manga. Umm tha only cameo crossover stuff I can think of is on the anime Excel Saga. there are tons of refernces to other anime on that show, but it's all intentional. There was a sailor moon reference, and a bunch of others.  

2ndPSP

Enduring Genius

rurouni_07

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:02 pm
2ndPSP
Yeah, I noticed the Rurouni kenshi thing when I saw it in the manga. Umm tha only cameo crossover stuff I can think of is on the anime Excel Saga. there are tons of refernces to other anime on that show, but it's all intentional. There was a sailor moon reference, and a bunch of others.
that's parody which is also awesome XD  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:09 pm
Sometimes I wish that anime characters would have anime cameo's....like live action actors...I guess that's pretty stupid but I still think it'd be cool, like within companies  

Dont_be_a_Squidward

Tenacious Duck

10,900 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Master Slayer 200
An Anime Addict's Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items