Lv99
Timid Nature
Solar Beam
Frenzy Plant
Razor Leaf
Vine Whip

Thats it, how is it?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:08 am
Sorry to say but more of their Moves go against their natures. It'll be very difficult to win battle that way even wih legendaries.

Archangel Aqua

Angelic Sailor

-_drgn-_-whspr_-

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:16 am
you have two psychic types  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:24 am
No need to have several same types moves on any one pokemon. ( Even if one's physical and another special)  

Doused

xXx_lil-mz-angel_xXx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:52 pm
It's nice! But your moves go against your pokemon's nature man! It's alright to have the same type of moves though.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:09 pm
To me it looks like suckage. But I might be able to help.

For instance:

Venusaur
Lv99
Timid Nature
Solar Beam
Frenzy Plant
Razor Leaf
Vine Whip

You have all four moves being Grass type. Two are Physical, two are special. You have NO support moves, and are depending on PURE POWER to get your way through.

If your Venusaur comes up to a Fire, Ice, Flying, or Psychic pokemon, you are SCREWED. You have NO moves to defend yourself.

Venusaur is Grass/Poison, so USE IT TO YOUR ADVANTAGE:
It can learn sludge bomb, which is an awesome poison attack. It won't help in type advantage over any of the mentioned above, but it is super effective against grass, and may poison.

It can learn Earthquake which is amazing aginst Poison, Rock, Steel, Fire, Electric, and any other physically weak pokemon (usually most psychics, for instance).

Another good move- Hidden Power; it might be able to get you that rock type move to allow you to own those flying types, ect., that you can't learn any other way.

What about healing? In versus, you cannot use items.
Synthesis
Rest
Giga Drain

Buffs?
Curse
Gwroth
Swords Dance

Effects?
Poison Powder
Sleep Powder
Toxic
Roar
Sunny Day
Protect
Double Team
Attract
Endure
Flash
Captivate
Swagger
Substitute

For instance, a common awesome combo is that of Sunny Day and Solar Beam.

There are LOADS of stuff you can do, even with a move-limiting pokemon like Venusaur, you just have to experiment, find your technique, and play it out.

Hope it helped. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.  

Elfixxx

IAMAPENIS

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:05 pm
You need some more support moves and you should teach some of your Pokemon moves that are Super Effective against Pokemon types strong against them.
ie give Blastoise Earthquake to deal with Electric types.

+You have two Psychic types. That isn't necessary.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:49 am
i think its good and i only use attack moves usally like him and i would always win so but the 2 phycics r unnessary but could do great if in a double battle smile  

BornToCyber

krishnath

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:22 am
I'd exchange Jirachi for another steel dual type such as Dialga or Lucario, as has been mentioned before, two psychic types is pretty pointless, particularly if you go up against something that is immune to psychic moves (like Darkrai or a Sableye).

Also, I would exchange the Umbreon for one of the Ghost/Dark double types as they lack weaknesses and have a couple of immunities, and both can learn one of the best ghost type attacks in the game (Shadow Ball) as well as attacks of several other types. (Sableye for example learns Power Gem by level up, a decent rock type attack to take care of those pesky fliers).  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 5:18 am
Well something that I am surprised no one has mentioned yet, your Charizard.

Charizard
Lv100
Hardy Nature
Blast Burn
Fire Blast
Heat Wave
Fly

*twitch tiwitch*

Three Fire moves? At most have 2, Fire Blast should go and be replaced. And IMO Blast Burn sucks so that should be replaced with something. And Fly? The only good TM move would be Surf and Charizard cant learn that, and Fly is a Physical move so it should go.

But your team just plain sucks. sweatdrop  

blue_man_of_destruction

Teams

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces