Submit

chaotic stupid

Greedy Healer

10,025 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 3:21 pm
I think the weakest peokemon is magikarp cuz it only know splash all the time.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:54 pm
i say shedinja, magikarp, caterpie, wild metapod, kakuna, and weedle.....yupp  

Sylon Kusarigama

Dark Tanin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:47 am
I think the weakest is Sunkern. It has horrible stats. I think its evolution has horrible stats as well, but I'm not sure see as I have never used it.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:23 am
Sunkern is the weakest pokemon with base 30 stats. Sure it gets good attack but its all Grass Type moves.  

Kunx990

darkslasherX

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:02 pm
Sylon Kusarigama
i say shedinja, magikarp, caterpie, wild metapod, kakuna, and weedle.....yupp
Shedinja can always KO Kyogre without ever being able to be defeated, as long as Spikes and Stealth Rocks are not in use (but Rapid Spin takes care of those quickly). Just remember that the next time you call it weak.
Magikarp can KO some opponents with Flail, Focus Sash, and its base 80 speed, so it's not the weakest of them all.
Sunkern has the lowest base stat total of any Pokémon, so it's probably the weakest.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:14 pm
the weakest pokemon is QUILFISH  

Blacklaybor

G e e ksteria

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 3:32 pm
I say that any pokemon with useless attack sets are weak( Depending on the trainer because Only Wild Metapod and Kakuna have useless moves, I have not seen other wild pokemon with not damaging moves, they must have at least tackle cool ) because they can't use moves properly and they can be annoying sometimes if it only has moves like Growth, Recover, sleeping powder, and all those moves that only have special abilities and use them all the time in battle. Its like having a wobbufet with Barrier, Recover, Magic coat, and Reflect Only .  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:05 pm
Browni45
I say that any pokemon with useless attack sets are weak( Depending on the trainer because Only Wild Metapod and Kakuna have useless moves, I have not seen other wild pokemon with not damaging moves, they must have at least tackle cool ) because they can't use moves properly and they can be annoying sometimes if it only has moves like Growth, Recover, sleeping powder, and all those moves that only have special abilities and use them all the time in battle. Its like having a wobbufet with Barrier, Recover, Magic coat, and Reflect Only .

Just take out all of the attacks but Recover and put in Counter, Mirror Coat and Encore then you'll see why its an Uber but it can't learn Recover  

Kunx990

Dugra

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:08 pm
Magikarp, it only knows splash eek burning_eyes  
Pokemon Unleashed

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items