Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Charon's Lab (Discuss game glitches here).
Missingno in D/P Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miyoko-88

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:46 pm
LiteracyScaresMe
krishnath

That's because the Emerald Celebi is a myth, just like the Emerald space center trip to space to fight Jirachi is.

I remember hearing about the space flight. I kind of figured that was bull, since Jirachi was an event Pokemon with that Colosseum pre-order disk. (My friend Bobby pre-ordered it, and let me use the disk...<3 My Jirachi. ^o^ )

Is what they say about the 'Teru-Sama' item in G/S true? I heard that the Teru-Sama item is actually the GS ball, and that you're supposed to give it to Kurt or something, wait a bit, get it back from him, and go to Ilex Shrine for Celebi.

Actually some of this is true. You just have your facts confused.
Teru-Sama is like missingno. It was an extra slot, but it was for an item not a pokemon. It is thought that this was originaly going to be the GS Ball because in Japan there was an Nintendo event where the player was given a GS ball. They then gave this to Kurt who told them to take it to the shrine. When they got there a wild Celebi on Lv 30 would appear.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:17 pm
St. Lugia
Actually, catching Missingno will GLITCH UP YOUR GAME FOREVER!!! My blue version has Missingno. Catch it and it will either be the best or wost thing to ever happen. Mine was best, but it's more likly to be worst. I also caught a level 157 pidgey along with it... And got infinity rare candy.
'M will mess up your game, not MissingNO. Glitchcity.info verified this under their glitch myths section.  

VIP Member

LinkSage

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:46 pm
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
KillakidTristan

no it doesn't give more exp but when it lvls up it gets higher stats
It doubles EV's gained, and it stacks with items like the Macho Brace.
For example, let say you just defeated a magikarp. Normally, you would gain 1 EV point in speed. With the Pokerus or Macho Brace you would instead get two EV points in speed. However, if you have both Pokerus and a Macho Brace equipped you get no less than four EV points in speed for defeating the humble Magikarp, which is enough to increase the pokemons speed stat by one. ^^
Correct. I have a question though, if I have a pokemon with Pokerus and its holding a Power Anklet How many EV's would it get if I killed a Magicarp? 6 or 10?

The information about EV's at Serebii.net (found here: http://www.serebii.net/games/evs.shtml ) seem to indicate that you would get 10 EV's, which is a friggin' sweet deal for beating a magikarp. ^^

Yeah, 6 is still pretty good. I just wanst sure if Pokerus took place after or before the item.

As far as I am able to tell from the information as presented at Serebii, the Pokerus is accounted for last. ^^

Lucky you for figuring that out early on. I had to find it out the hard way, after EV training a couple of pokemon only to notice that my stats stopped growing by extreme numbers a lot faster than I was done with that particular stat.

Always multiply by two after finding out the total, like so: 2x(EVs+4) for a power item w/pokerus in that stat, 4 x EVs for pokerus and a the macho brace.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:51 pm
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction

...That would normally scare me...but now I want to go try an find a Shiny Chansey holding a lucky egg... sweatdrop

Good luck. ^^

I found a Chansey with a Lucky Egg... sweatdrop BUt im back to SHiny Ghastly hunting xp

I still need to get a lucky egg... sweatdrop

I have like 7 now xp

I want one...

Stupid rare chansey... stressed

Just find one using the radar, then start chaining. As for getting a lucky egg, teach thief to a Banette. It will frisk, tell you what the pokemon is holding, and if it's something you want, just use thief and steal it. That's how I ended up with three lucky eggs and two thick clubs. You may even get really lucky and run into a shiny while you're doing it.  

LinkSage

oegiap

Rainbow Hunter

10,850 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 5:51 pm
I have never, ever caught or even seen a shiny pokemon in any of my games.... unless you count red gyarados in that one game. I must be retarded or something. gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:31 am
i got a shinney zubat AND IT'S GREEN! R ALL SHNIES LIKE THIS! ((plese pm me the anser))  

BrittHintiru

Demonic Phantom

10,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300

krishnath

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:01 pm
LinkSage
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction

I found a Chansey with a Lucky Egg... sweatdrop BUt im back to SHiny Ghastly hunting xp

I still need to get a lucky egg... sweatdrop

I have like 7 now xp

I want one...

Stupid rare chansey... stressed

Just find one using the radar, then start chaining. As for getting a lucky egg, teach thief to a Banette. It will frisk, tell you what the pokemon is holding, and if it's something you want, just use thief and steal it. That's how I ended up with three lucky eggs and two thick clubs. You may even get really lucky and run into a shiny while you're doing it.

I must remember to try this...

@Les_Hintiru: All shinies are a different color than the original pokemon.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:43 am
Shes wrong Missingno is a glitch in the game that u can only get in pokemon yellow or any game you use gameshark/actionreplay cheats with.
walk through enough walls n grass youll eventually find it it will glitch your game so you cant deposite it in a box.
I know becouse I have 1  

ll Z ll

6,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

NinjaRickDanMan

6,300 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:27 pm
iWinstin
Shes wrong Missingno is a glitch in the game that u can only get in pokemon yellow or any game you use gameshark/actionreplay cheats with.
walk through enough walls n grass youll eventually find it it will glitch your game so you cant deposite it in a box.
I know becouse I have 1

Then There is Two Ways To Get The Missingo.
In Red/Blue If You Surf Up and Down The Lane On The Island You Encounter Glitchy Pokemon.
There is A 7/12000 Chance That The Yellow Game You Purchased Has That Effect in it.
I Know Because I've Tried That Along With The Mew Glitch.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:35 pm
Sorry to randomly bring this up out of nowhere...

Missingno. is able to seen not only in Red/Blue/Yellow, but also in Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald. The Red/Blue thing is probably the most common known one. Yellow was stated before. Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald can be found by using the walk through walls cheat during the beginning the game to automatically battle the Poochyena/Zigzagoon, which would be the circle with the question mark that was said before.

Now I'm not very sure about how hard it is to see the Missingno. in Pearl/Diamond/Platinum, but it is possible. My friend hacked her game so badly that, while west of Snowpoint, she encountered the aformentioned glitch with the Bulbasaur cry. I know it's true because I witnessed the said encounter. Now how to show it, other than random odds or whatever, I haveno clue. But it's there. It always has been...  

Char-Broiled Toboggans

Invisible Friend

6,600 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Invisibility 100

Homura Himiko

Greedy Raider

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:40 pm
that "shiny" pokemon that most of you saw it's the "shiny invsible bulbasaur" glitch, you can read about it in bulbapedia, and of other glitches too.

MissingNo is not that bad to the game, when you catch it you get a lot of the 6 items in your bag, but ruins the hall of fame. The bad pokemon glitch are 'M and charizard 'M... and other one that I don't remember. Charizard 'M turns your pokemon into charizard'Ms too.

The glitch that I most fear is the bad EGG, you can't send it to the box, or anything, so you lose one spot of your party :K.  
Charon's Lab (Discuss game glitches here).

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games