Flora
View Results

LucyOnee

4,050 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:26 am
It was a really good anime but i still wanted to know what hapens to all of them after that <.<  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:57 pm
Oh, thank GOD I'm not the only one who's in love with this show! Dx It's absolutely amazing. I watched (of course) all of the episodes, but when I read the manga (and yes, I am up to date with it) I almost died. The basically ruined the anime. Dx There's not much left to be said about it besides the fact they did a good job graphics wise. .__.  

-bimmel-

Erica Simmons

Durem Regular

3,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Champion 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:08 pm
Watched the anime, read (and reading) the manga, Claymore is one of the best anime out there. As for my favorite, it's Raphaela, she's my #1 heart  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:14 am
A while back Raki finally reappeared in the manga. I was so happy. Thanks to his traveling companion sparks are definitely gonna fly when he meets Claire again. And those death eaters or whatever they were called are so gross. I hope they all get destroyed.  

Nemone

Fluff Saint

15,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

DrakeRR

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:17 am
Love Claymore, recently started reading it and found myself at the end of the latest volume in about 2 days. Haven't watched the anime and problably won't, I hate short changed stories, they always leave you wanting more. Hoping that this series leaves room for hypothetical discussion at the end.  
Specific Anime/Manga Subforum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff