Seven:

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/61761252/

Janeway:

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/61762453/  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:17 pm
Naphatarie
batgirlblond
Saoraan
To be honest I didn't like the comics for three reasons. First I simply don't like the south park style of drawing it is round and ugly and makes everyone look fat. Second the characters you portrayed had none of their real personalities Kirk and Spock are not gay they merely have a deep friendship with one another something in my opinion transcends sexual lust, Chapel is not a lesbian either she definitively has a preference for men shown by her desire for Spock and her past relationship with Dr. Roger Korby from the episode "What Are Little Girls Made Of?". Third I simply find gay and lesbian humor disturbing.

I hate to be rude, but I have to agree. I'm not a fan of this particular style of humor, but your artistic abilities are exceptional. And I do not beleive that Lt. Spock and Captain Kirk are gay.

Thanks.

Also its commander Spock. I spend way too much time watching the show.

Sorry, I haven't watched the show since I was 4, and that was 11 years ago.  

Red Roses in December

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

Emi Uoza

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:53 pm
Seven's boobs are bigger than that! mad  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:23 pm
Emi Uoza

I can't draw bigger boobs. Trust me if I could I would! I like her big boobs.  

Naphatarie

Emi Uoza

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:43 pm
Naphatarie
Emi Uoza

I think we all do. <3  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:58 am
Emi Uoza
Naphatarie
Emi Uoza

I think we all do. <3

Indeed! 3nodding  

Naphatarie

Red Roses in December

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:03 am
Janeway's phaser looks a little like a machine gun. And all the character's look fat, is there any way to slim them down a bit?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:21 am
batgirlblond
Janeway's phaser looks a little like a machine gun. And all the character's look fat, is there any way to slim them down a bit?

Its a phaser rifel!

Fraid not.  

Naphatarie

in_love_with_jack_sparrow

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:52 pm
batgirlblond
Saoraan
To be honest I didn't like the comics for three reasons. First I simply don't like the south park style of drawing it is round and ugly and makes everyone look fat. Second the characters you portrayed had none of their real personalities Kirk and Spock are not gay they merely have a deep friendship with one another something in my opinion transcends sexual lust, Chapel is not a lesbian either she definitively has a preference for men shown by her desire for Spock and her past relationship with Dr. Roger Korby from the episode "What Are Little Girls Made Of?". Third I simply find gay and lesbian humor disturbing.

I hate to be rude, but I have to agree. I'm not a fan of this particular style of humor, but your artistic abilities are exceptional. And I do not beleive that Lt. Spock and Captain Kirk are gay.
I agree as well.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 10:54 am
in_love_with_jack_sparrow
batgirlblond
Saoraan

I agree as well.
---_---_---_---_

Agreed, I hate south park things, and I find this.. Odd as they were made with one of those character makers...
I don't like gay humour that much either. But I don't find it offensive.

BUT... I agree with the Seven's Boobs thing.

_---_---_---_---

-[.Moo.]-

Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas