Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants
What do I do?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

H i b i k i

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:10 am
OK, so I'm 13. I think I'm you know....I'm not comfortable saying or typing the word yet. I'm a guy, and there is this guy at my school who I really like. Like a lot...but I know he's straight. He is sooo hot, and I always fantasize us kissing and stuff like that. It makes me really sad that I know that I can't go out with him or anything....  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:25 pm
Yeah, that'll happen, alot actually because the majority of people are straight so you'll find that you're kinda out of luck. The plus though, ALOT of gay guys fit the stereotype and try their hardest to look good, so you'll find someone

Don't fret yourself, someone'll come up, just, please, don't try and make him gay, because if he's not, it.won't.work >>  

Yaoiman

Appled

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:53 pm
Oi, this reminds me of that time in 6th grade when I had this crush on a really pretty girl who was as straight as a 180 degree angle... Well, the only words of advice I can give you is to get over it. I suggest not to try to go after him because everything will just crash and burn. Hope you find someone else who would actually be interested though. In the words of my best friend, "Good luck with that."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:43 am
make friends. 8D  

psychotic LEE

H i b i k i

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:33 pm
I'm already friends with him. But he's so hot. I always think of himm.....like always. crying  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 7:23 pm
its great u guys are friends, just take it day by day, u'll find someone who will return ur feelings for sure, for now just get used to the idea u probably won't be more than friends  

gem_halo

ObREJECTive

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 12:30 pm
H i b i k i
I'm already friends with him. But he's so hot. I always think of himm.....like always. crying

If you manage to tell him, and if he's a true friend then he won't mind if your gay or not  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 7:20 pm
I've been in that situation. One way to know if it's just infatuation though is think to yourself, when you're always thinking of him are you two kissing or other things like that or more? If so, it's probably physical attraction that you're interpreting as emotional attraction. It's natural to really want someones body, but it's really worth it when it's... you know... love~  

goingd

[Romiette]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:24 pm
Unclaimed Digi
H i b i k i

If you manage to tell him, and if he's a true friend then he won't mind if your gay or not

Agreed  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 11:26 am
Well, have you made any progress, H i b i k i? 3nodding I'm rooting for you too. ^^  

RoseSpirit

5,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200

User_2629207

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:53 pm
RoseSpirit
Well, have you made any progress, H i b i k i? 3nodding I'm rooting for you too. ^^
Let's make this Christmas...

So does Miss Sushii! heart H i b i k i, FAITO! *cheers*
...a real scream~

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:13 am
I talk to him more, but no hitting it off....But he hugs me though, but only playfully when me and other friends fool around.  

H i b i k i

smileontheedge

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:48 am
I'm not really sure how close you are but my friends and I talk about this kind of stuff. Have you tried? Like using someone as an example? You know: "There's this guy I know who thinks he might be into guys and he likes one of his straight friends." See how he would respond...

Please let us know how everything works out.  
[Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games