I just got LTJ's old Albums.

They were good.
sad cry  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:29 am
Old news.  

Kingshortpants

Frankenska

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:57 am
Yeah at the show last night they played stuff from their new album and it wasn't nearly as great as the old music they played.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:01 pm
Eh I was never a huge LTJ fan...but I'm sure their older stuff is better than the new stuff...I mean...that's the case a lot of the time.  

FenderSkaface

SilentPalpatine

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:40 pm
Does anybody know why they didn't play and Texas dates on the tour their on now with Reel Big Fish?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:32 pm
LTJ sold out almost as bad as No Doubt... the last 4 albums ive heard from them wernt even listenable... which for me isnt saying much as ithought they were alway over reated harbingers of the misconception that ska is punk with horns... ._. beside they only put out like 2 albums before signing to eff'n capitol records...  

Slag10

I Love To Pick It Up

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 4:47 pm
Slag10
LTJ sold out almost as bad as No Doubt... the last 4 albums ive heard from them wernt even listenable... which for me isnt saying much as ithought they were alway over reated harbingers of the misconception that ska is punk with horns... ._. beside they only put out like 2 albums before signing to eff'n capitol records...

I got their cd B is for B-sides
and it completely sickened me

I mean what two-tone I could here was faded as much as possible but still barely present.

I've heard their old stuff is really good but their new stuff is, as the topic says, and ULTIMATE DISSAPOINTMENT.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:04 pm
People sure don't like less than jake.

since the beggining they'd said they were punk with horns

actually got made fun of because the only "punk with horns" band was the bosstones at the time, people made fun of them for trying to be like the bosstones or whatever.

They're not horrid, B is for B-sides was definitely better than anthem, so what if it was ska.

however, yeah in with the out crowd sucks, but they're supposed to come out w/ a new cd late this year/early next year that doesn't suck a**.

Dance

Guns of Navarone

Zom B McFlesheater

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 8:28 pm
I can't really get into any LTJ, but their old stuff was at least borderline bearable.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:42 am
In my opinion Hello Rockview is their greatest album to date.  

Vincent M. Martyr

Unbeatable Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Jcake

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 1:40 pm
Music's music. I like their older stuff, though. Do you guys think horns make the band? I don't.  
Rude Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games