View Results

Top-Chris4

Clean Member

750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 1:20 pm
((I tried something like this once but it died))
In the world we live in now, there is no such thing as ware wolfs or vampires, but what if somewhere allong the line, something changed, something came to earth, something genecidal, well this happened in this RP, due to what happens in the future, the past changes, creatures like ware wolfs become real, but there reign as 1 class citizens of earth was short lived. The alein race know as the "Necrons" came to earth in the late 18th century, starting with africa, the metalic skeletons started there dark purge of the planet killing most life on the planet, immune to diseas and grasping weapons capable of killing such mythic creatures like vampires, they soon had the earth under there control...

It is the year 2014, the necrons still have a grasp on the earth and the rebels havnt much power, not being able to understand the complex gauss flayers the necrons use, the rebels are forced to use projectiles, only one thing has been descovered scinse then, that is that the necrons are ancient creatures beyond the history of humans, and were around even befor earth...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 1:32 pm
(ignore the poll question)

rules sad
no cybering, keep it to PMs, romance is allowed
no god moding
no power playing
your character can be as unrealistic as it wants, unless its unkillable
you are allowed magical swords
necrons do not die by normal swords, but can die by magical swords
if you are a necron you can be a necron shape shifter, (looks like a human) but I would like normal necrons to (looks like metal skeleton)
do not PM your characters, its pointless, if I dont like your character then tough if your not braking the rules I cant do anything bad to you
try to be literate
have fun 3nodding
(I can change these rules)

Earth creature skeleton:
Name:
Race:
Bio:
Other:
Appearence: (can be description)

Necrons skeleton (no pun intended lol):
Name:
type of necron: (normal or shape shifter)
special power: (only one, its singular for a reason)
weapon:
Bio:
other:
Appearence:  

Top-Chris4

Clean Member

750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Roleplaying

Manage Your Items